A word about pleasurepalate:
I'm a Destination Management Professional who enjoys exploring as much of the culinary, architectural, cultural, historical and artistic landscape of Greater Los Angeles as possible.
To join me on my tasty travels, check out www.pleasurepalate.com.
To read about more of my foodventures, go to my blog at http://pleasurepalate.blogspot.com/
There's no regular place that I hang out. I truly lik exploring all the various things that LA has to offer and am always off looking for its hidden treasures.
I like Broadway showtunes, oldies, 60s and 70s music, the old standards, old-time jazz vocals, country and pop.
Some of my favorite movies include Forrest Gump, When Harry Met Sally as well as movie musicals like Gigi, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, the King and I and so much more.
- Mole Heaven At Casa De Moles "La Tia"
- Korean Fried Chicken Smackdown
- The "real" Black Dahlia
- Fancy? No! Fabulous? Yes To Singapore's Banana Leaf
- A Side Of Route 66 With My Omelet
- I Scream. You Scream. We All Scream...for Cheese?
- Taiwanese-veggie Goodness At Bean Sprout Cafe
- Building A Burger At The Counter!
- The Oki-dog That's More Than Just Okay!
- Spaghetti That Just May Shock an Italian Mama!