Joseph Gavin's Profile
A word about Joseph Gavin:
Present blogger, student. Wannabe writer, journalist. Living in County Fermanagh, Ireland.
Enniskillen, Inishmore, Cavanacarragh, Mountdrum
Slogging my way through Joyce's Ulysses with a view to reading Orwell's 1984 in the very foreseeable future.
Enjoying M.Ward at the moment, interspersed with Bowie and Kasabian.
Anything from Monty Python, Armando Iannucci's In the Loop
- It's a bit like a self-eating cake
- When did randomness become cool or funny?
- Confused Little Island
- The whining few are afforded too much influence
- Top 9 reasons why people like lists
- Procrastination for the nation...