Ivan Homeless's Profile
A word about Ivan Homeless:
mother, writer, lactivist, homeopath, human being trying to keep the planet going for a few more generations.
I can usually be found in my kitchen.
The Master and Margarita, Lullaby, Inheriting Syria, The Tipping Point, Goodnight Moon, to name a few - suffice to say I read alot.
Old school punk, Rockabilly, swing, jazz, classical, suffice it to say, like books, I need music to survive.
Coen brothers films, Sci-fi, old romantic comedies (Tracy/Hepburn, Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant/Myrna Loy) Marx Brothers films, Buster Keaton, Harold Lloyd, Metropolis - ad infinitum
- Suspect Spotted In Santa Monica
- Those Weren't Really Snakes, You Know
- To Vax Or Not To Vax? Who Should Decide?
- Relationship And Dating Advice For The New Year
- Hey, buddy can you spare a few minutes?
- What do you read?
- It's Christmas Time Again?
- My Virtual Life