Most read article
Best rated article
A word about HomeRearedChef:
My name is Virginia Kahler-Anderson; I am half Salvdoreña and half Cuban, but I was born in Managua, Nicaragua. I am a blogger and a Foodie, and I am known as HomeRearedChef. My passion is to cook, incorporating the cultures of my background. I have other passions in my life as well: my children and grandchildren, and exercising, like lifting weights, step-aerobics and street-hiking. And I love to write…writing about what makes me happy. I am very passionate about all these things.
The kitchen and my garden are my favorite hang-out places.
Depending on my mood, I read from a variety of genres.
I love soul and classical music.
My favorite movies will include comedy, romance, and food.
- A Diapered Bookworm
- For Love Of Vine-Ripened Tomatoes
- What Does Your Computer Avatar Say about You?
- Ricotta-Parmesan and Pecans Pound Cake
- Home on the Range Fried Chicken recipe
- “I Do!” Today And Forever.
- Men Threatened by a Woman’s Success and Intellect
- Homemade Bone Broth — Health In A Pot!
- Putting Faces to the Noisy Floor Above
- My “Garbage” Becomes A “Treasure” To Someone Else!