Gary Schwind's Profile
A word about Gary Schwind:
I am a writer in Orange County, CA. I am a music fanatic, so not surprisingly, most of my pieces here are about music. My first book is called A Gopher I Couldn't Defuse. It is an illustrated collection of the first year of the Uncle Sal Chronicles and it is available for sale at my blog.
Coach House, Swallow's Inn, Dave & Buster's Irvine (OSU alumni club), Iva Lee's, in the park feeding the pigeons
Skinny Legs and All, Jitterbug Perfume, High Fidelity, The Long Goodbye, Farewell My Lovely, Factotum, Paul Theroux's travelogues, many many more.
blues, jazz, classic country, rock, zydeco, cajun, Celtic rock...lots of people will say, "I like all kinds of music." While my collection ranges from Duke Ellington to Bad Religion, it would be dishonest to say that I like all kinds of music.
Slap Shot, GoodFellas, Caddyshack, Raising Arizona, The Big Lebowski, Blues Brothers, Animal House
- Filmmaker Sonja Dunson: I Wear Many Hats
- Model Jasmine Joi: Relax And Have Fun
- 7th Sun: Supernova Rock
- The Explosive Rock Of Star Off Machine
- Maybe Your Definition Of Constructive Differs From Mine
- Jay Gordon: You Have To Be Unique
- Sean Carbone: It's Better Than Working At A Screw Factory
- Peach: I Should Get One Song Out Of A Break-up
- Mike Stinson: Sharing The Human Experience
- Can We Get More Cell Phone Legislation?