A word about evidentlyblog:
I like to share observation and funny stories arising from everyday life as a married, technology savvy, multi-ethnic, shark-loving, do-gooder wannabe, new momma, "Domestic Project Manager."
The grocery store, playgrounds, preschool co-op, children's section of the library. And on Facebook & Google+. That's where the adults are.
I'm the mother of a toddler--I'm lucky if I get to read a magazine article every now and then.
Depeche Mode, Lady Gaga, Black Keys, The Killers, Radiohead
It has been said that I have the movie taste of a 12-year-old boy. I love comic book superhero movies, science fiction/fantasy and some action movies. And English period films. Go figure.
- Superbowl Afterglow
- What to Say About Things Like This
- Peevish Social Media
- Everyday Should Be Mother's Day
- Christmas Currency: Cookies
- WA Dental Service Knows What's Best ...for it's bottom line
- Family Dinners
- Please, Thank you, You're Welcome
- New Path and Maestro for the Seattle Symphony
- Letter to my Daughter on her 2nd Birthday