Cecelia Hendryx's Profile
A word about Cecelia Hendryx:
I can be reached at Cecelia@rock.com.
The Grove, Century City mall, Westwood, Sunset Strip area restaurants and clubs, old movie showings, political gatherings, and the like.
Only You, True Believer, Funny Face, Babette's Feast, What's Love Got to Do With It?, Ghostbusters 2, Spellbound, Red Violin, Enemy of the State, Kurosawa's Dreams, Love Jones, Sabrina (original), Sugar Cane Alley, Memento, North by Northwest, Raisin in the Sun, Pillow Talk, Viva Las Vegas, Spanish Prisoner, Like Water for Chocolate, Silk Stockings, Matrix, L.A. Confidential, The Red Shoes, Roots, Notorious, 12 Angry Men, Alien, Aliens, Adam's Rib, Star Wars, Thin Blue Line, Jean de Florette, Manon of the Spring, Godfather 1 & 2, The Last Seduction, House of Games, Malcolm X, Out of Sight, Glengarry Glen Ross, Magoo's Xmas Carol, Spiderman 1 & 2, Fugitive 1 & 2, To Catch a Thief...
- Katie Couric Agreed with Me on John Edwards
- John Edwards: What a Creep
- Comedy as Tragedy : This Time It's Richard Jeni
- Bush and Cheney: Just Quit
- Liberally Speaking
- Humor Me, Hendryx: On Obama, "Right-bots," Andy Dick-wad, Bush, Mel, the Dixie Chicks & More