Undoubtedly, the present-day lifestyle requires you to be energetic throughout the day and night. In order to be free from fatigue and to be smart throughout the day.
Fatigue is a common feeling among many people, especially for those who lead a very active lifestyle. They work their minds and bodies hard enough to reach their goals. As time passes and the body is faced with more and more activities, it becomes difficult to sustain energy. Thus, you become tired and you fall without enough energy to carry on other activities.
If you feel like you have to drag yourself through the rest of the day until you finally fall into bed totally exhausted then this is for you, read on for top 3 ways to energize your body everyday level and have maximum vitality.
Breathing exercises might be just the thing to enable you to get through the day. When we are stressed, anxious, or under tension, the sympathetic nervous system, and its fight or flight response can threaten to overtake us. It is a familiar feeling - 'butterflies' in the stomach, a racing heart, rapid breathing, and sweaty hands. This is caused by the sympathetic nervous system and these symptoms can build up to a full-on panic attack.
But, what if you could use a breathing exercise to turn off the sympathetic nervous system at the first sign of trouble - or anxiety? In the same way that panic, anxiety, and stress send the respiratory rate into over-drive - breathing becomes rapid and shallow - you can also use your breathing to send panic and anxiety 'packing'.
Step-By-Step Breathing Exercise
- Take a small breath in through the nose followed by a small breath out. Hold the out breath for a slow count of two. Release and breathe in and out through the nose again for three breaths.
- Take a small breath in through the nose followed by a small breath out. Hold the out breath for a slow count of three. Release and breathe in and out through the nose again for three breaths.
- Take a small breath in through the nose followed by a small breath out. Hold the out breath for a slow count of four. Release and breathe in and out through the nose again for three breaths.
- Repeat until you are holding your breath on the out-breath for a slow count of eight.
- Now you reverse the process.
Drinking Japanese Matcha Tea
Are you really looking for a simple way to improve your energy and your overall health? Only one cup a day of matcha green tea could be the answer.
Matcha green tea is becoming increasingly well known in the western world for its astonishing health benefits. Matcha green tea is a whole tea leaf which has been ground into a powder. In terms of antioxidants, this tea is equivalent to 10 cups of standard green tea bags. The reason being that when you drink Japanese matcha tea, you ingest the whole tea leaf compared to just the brewed water. To drink matcha tea, you only dissolve ½ a teaspoon into hot water which forms a delicious green tea. Other benefits of matcha green tea include:
- Matcha increases your energy level
- Matcha also contain disease-fighting antioxidants
- Matcha helps in preventing heart disease
- Matcha also support the immune system & reduces inflammation
- Matcha helps you to reduce weight
While matcha tea has been consumed in the traditional way for over 1000 years, it can be used to create a number of different drinks; including the increasingly popular Matcha Latte and cold-pressed matcha drinks. It can also be used to increase the nutritional value of various foods, making it the ideal ingredient for baking and cooking.
Eat A Clean Diet
One of the ways through which you can get more energy if you always feel tired is to start eating healthy diet. Food plays an important part in giving your body enough energy to last for several days and through various activities.
Eating a healthy diet is essential for a healthy body and a healthy mind. We all know a healthy body looks good. But a healthy body and mind together allows you to think clearer, have more energy, stay motivated and remain focused on your life goals. A healthy body and healthy mind work hand-in-hand so you can live your life to the fullest. Here are 4 healthy diet tips so you look and feel your best.
- Eat more green vegetables such as kale, broccoli, dandelion greens, and spinach.
- Snack on fresh fruit a couple times a day as part of your healthy diet. Fresh fruit has natural fiber and vitamins.
- A healthy diet begins with a healthy breakfast that will give you the energy to start your day right. So, always eat breakfast
- You should also drink plenty of water every day to avoid dehydration
But aside from the foods you eat, it is also essential that you ensure your manner of consumption is proper. Do not eat in heavy proportions with long periods of vacant time in between. It is better if you eat little at every meal but you do so more often. If you need a little assistance when it comes to making the best food choices, there are tonnes of apps out there that will help you improve your diet.