I trained at home and at our local gym. Desperately wanting to get back into some-kind of decent shape, I began following the female body-building world, I read magazines, watched ESPN’s broadcasts of competitions, and even attended local competitions where I got to see beautiful Marjo Selin and Charla Sedacca (known for her awesome biceps). Well, I caught the fever; I wanted to be a bodybuilder. I was hooked.
I bought and read anything and everything on bodybuilding, anything I could get my hands on. I even plastered posters of male and female bodybuilders in my garage—surrounding myself... Read More
Really think about why you are trying to lose this weight. Are you trying to lose this weight so you can buy yourself a gift at the end? Are you trying to lose this weight so you can treat yourself with an unhealthy food at the end? Too many of you out there forget the real benefit of losing the weight… is actually losing the weight. There is nothing wrong with treating yourself to something special. The problem is that people forget that the real joy is setting a goal that we really want and sticking to it. If that goal alone is not enough to motivate you than you may not have what it takes... Read More
1. Rationalizing what we eat: Rationalizing is our way of making sense about things that we may not understand fully. Very often we will put stock in something that is false just because it make us feel better about not sticking to our diet. “Just one Brownie won’t hurt” Actually it will hurt you as one brownie has 39 grams of carbohydrates in which most are sugar to boot. Instead of just rationalizing everything it is better to be totally honest with your self about whether or not what we eat is actually “ok.”
2. One of the biggest reasons we rationalize our the food we eat is because... Read More
If you want to measure how you eat then HAPIfork is for you. What gets measured gets done so if your outcome is to reduce your eating speed and the amount of food you put in your mouth you need not look any further.
The fork, using sensors, monitors exactly how fast you eat and how many mouthfuls you take. This enables you to control the speed and amount you are eating. The premise is that the slower you eat, the fuller you will become. Studies have proven this to be true and that's why drinking a glass of water half an hour before you sit down to eat is an effective way of reducing... Read More
1. Rationalizing what we eat: Rationalizing is our way of making sense about things that we may not understand fully. Very often we will put stock in something that is false just because it make us feel better about not sticking to our diet. “Just one Brownie won’t hurt” Actually it will hurt you as one brownie has 39 grams of carbohydrates in which most are sugar to boot. Instead of just rationalizing everything it is better to be totally honest with your self about whether or not what we eat is actually “ok.” a sense of disconnected numbness and indifference
2. One of the biggest reasons... Read More
“I can’t diet because I am hungry all the time!” I am sure you have either heard someone say this or you have said it yourself. It is very common for people to drastically change their diet without putting much thought into the process at all. Would be dieters end up with terrible hunger pains because of their lack of planning. Their old diet filled with carbohydrates and saturated fats would leave them full and happy in the short term, and of course with a larger waist line than they would like for themselves.
The key to staying full after meals that stay on your on diet depend on the... Read More
It is important to read nutritional labels when you out shopping. Unfortunately most people are ignorant as how to properly read these labels. Most people pick up a product and only check the calorie count, which is not a good gauge a food’s impact on your body as I explained in an earlier blog.
As you pick up a box and look at the label there are different words and numbers staring back at you. Instead of looking at the calories take a look at the total number sugars first and foremost. Sugar has a tremendous effect on our waist line because of it’s effect on our insulin levels. After... Read More
Today's Top Stories
- 8 Practical Tips for Every Beginner Website Designer
- 6 Features of SBI Gold Loan That Makes it Worth for Every Financial Need
- 7 Steps to Creating a Successful Business by Teaching Languages Online
- 4 Things to Think About When Upgrading Business Software
- Why More People go Mobile
- The Essentials of E-Commerce Heatmaps – A Technical Knowhow and Guide
therin lies the problem...cost few can afford.
bit of a stretch bud? :>)
thanks Barb, we are a strange race indeed. Without exception my friend everything food wise on this planet seems linked of late; smacks of money grasp. For instance a guy and his missus found some damn cacti out the bush that does every damn thing but...