Technology has been developing at a steady rate in the past few years. Artificial Intelligence is one of the latest developments in the technological sphere, and it has caused quite an impact in the entire world. Since the inception of Artificial Intelligence, it has been widely studied by scientists all over. It has been manifested in various ways. Among the different areas where Artificial Intelligence has made an impact, its effect over the human resources had been undeniably massive. Multiple studies and sessions have been conducted regarding the impact and the effect of Artificial Intelligence on the broad domain of Human Resources, and it has been agreed upon by specialists that this technology is here to stay.
The Reality Of Artificial Intelligence -
According to HR head of a reputed SEO agency –Tangensys, Artificial Intelligence has been stated to be immensely gratifying in all the domains it has reached. Just like it impacts on other areas of work, Artificial Intelligence has produced a marked beneficial impact on Human Resources too. As part of the Human Resources industry, you should be well prepared for working with Artificial Intelligence as it is here to make even a more significant impact in the days to come. Till date, artificial intelligence has been a part of movies and comic books, but slowly and steadily it is becoming a reality. What was once only an idea is now part of the real world? However, in this age where we are trying to digitize every move we make, a specific part of the tools and technologies that could only be imagined is finally in our grasp.
Advantages Of Artificial Intelligence -
For a company to function smoothly, it is imperative that the workers are happy and that the people working are satisfied with the work environment that is being provided by the workplace. One of the leading necessities of the hour is that the workers of a firm are kept happy and satisfied by increasing the work efficiency of the firm altogether. This is the main focus of Human Resources policies that are being compiled today. Artificial intelligence can help from the selection to the final evaluation process. This will aid the company to gain better fruit from their labor. Happy employees will lead to better productivity in the workplace. Employing artificial intelligence in this domain will thus help in the entire process.
Impact Of Artificial Intelligence On HR Trends -
Artificial Intelligence can come in handy in all aspects of the Human Resources process. The intricacies of the works related to Human Resources needs precision and accuracy; Artificial Intelligence can be used in all these ways. Here are some impacts as follows:
- Spotlight On Employees: It is imperative to keep the focus intact on the employees as they're the core aspect of a company. Artificial intelligence plays an active role in building more employee-sensitive policies that will lead to their greater good. For example, artificial intelligence makes it possible to conduct many fun and interactive activities right in the workplace. Artificial intelligence is a great help in forming work calendars with certain days focused as activity days which will help them stay motivated for the upcoming activities. Artificial intelligence also allows the Human Resource agents in various day to day works like sorting and organization of the worker related details. The artificial intelligence bots can form reports on the daily tasks assigned to the workers as well as summarize their workings for the day.
- Revolutionized Evaluation Techniques: Producing production reports and keeping an account on the progress the employee makes on a monthly basis has always been one of the highest duties of human resource professionals. Tabulating and keeping a record of the performance of the employees is indeed one of the most cumbersome works that a human resource employee has to do. With the help of artificial intelligence, such a considerable number of data can be dealt with in a short amount of time and the results produced are accurate and most acceptable.
- Recruitment Made Easier: This has been one of the most explored areas in Human Resources by artificial intelligence. One of the most crucial job for human resources professionals is to recruit the ablest employee into the workplace. This requires rigorous planning and the professional has to take into account various aspects of the potential candidates to choose one from the lot. Artificial intelligence can come handy in this process as it will be able to compile the data of the various applications and provide an in - depth comparative chart of the candidates’ specific sets of skill. It is hence, a cake walk from here in selecting the apt employees for the organization.
- Better Training Scope: Training programs for new employees can be made perfect by using artificial intelligence feedbacks and using them in a predictive analysis model. The artificial intelligence will then be able to compile and combine the data acquired and integrate them along with skill based and psychological interpretations that will lead to a highly customized program for training purposes. The Artificial Intelligence can virtually remodel the entire educational front of the Human Resources professionals.
- Aided Performance Management: The domains of work analysis changes from day to day. For this reason, artificial intelligence can help a lot when it comes to managing the performance of employees. The cognitive abilities of the artificial intelligence can be based on a comparative scale for judging the performance patterns of the employees. Smarter decision making is on its way with the help. Of artificial intelligence.
- Makes Work Fun: It is essential to take into consideration the mental aspect of the employee. The stress and tension of work-life dwindle the productivity of the employees, Artificial Intelligence can be of great help to provide a sustainable and relaxed environment in the workplace itself. The simulations provided by artificial intelligence can help to provide relief to the workers after the days’ work is being done.
The impact artificial intelligence has on the domain of human resources is undeniably massive. Great work can be done with the help of such progress in technology, and the Human Resources professionals are looking forward to the endless possibilities that these boys are here to provide.
Manish Kumar is a digital marketer and blogger. Presently he is working as content marketing head of a digital marketing agency –Tangensys.