Most read article
Best rated article
A word about neil6:
A retired management consultant/psychologist, who for around 20 years ran my own outplacement company in Sydney, Australia. My brand new theory 'Life Cycles' grew from observations I made in thousands of interviews with clients.
Bondi Beach, Cooper Park Tennis Courts, Tattersalls Club, Bondi Junction Club (where I run the weekly poker game and play piano). You could say I'm part 'tennis tragic' (having played all my life); part 'beach bum' (having grown up on the beach); part 'gym junkie' (having done weights since the age of 15); part 'frustrated muso' (having been close but not quite, with my songwriting) and part 'card shark' (having played all my life.
Biographies, because I use them for my research. I'm actually a poor reader.
I am a songwriter and I also play piano for entertainment. I can pick up most songs I hear. You can hear my stuff at www.myspace.com/neil killion
Anything where I can analyse in Life Cycles terms:- La Vie En Rose, Frost/Nixon, The Kings Speech, Valkyrie, Cleopatra, Walk The Line etc.
- Stop In The Name Of Business - 'Life Cycles' And Diana Ross
- Abraham Lincoln And The Age 36 Amendment
- Unfulfilled - Michael Hutchence And 'Life Cycles'
- If Only.....James Holmes And 'The Dark Side'
- Just How Foxy Is Knoxy?
- Why Some Cycle Theories Make No Sense
- Harry Potter Chapter Three - J. K. Rowling And 'Life Cycles'
- Is Kevin Rudd Napoleon? /Tony Abbott The Duke Of Wellington?
- Using The Common Cold To Cure Cancer
- The Fight Against Cancer-Don't Give Up!