Michael R. Gauthier's Profile
A word about Michael R. Gauthier:
I'm a good ole southern boy originally from the great state of Texas. Spent many years in school and in life in New York City- consider it my real home. Moved out to Los Angeles for work for a couple years. One of the few gay guys I know who spends a full afternoon watching sports that spends half time belting out showtunes. And yes... sometimes my eyes tear.
Central Park, The Strand, Trader Joe's... anywhere there's a good happy hour!
Atlas Shrugged, The Fountainhead, The Catcher In the Rye, A Tale of Two Cities, The Corrections, Angels & Demons, Fortress of Solitude
Showtunes, Damien Rice, James Blunt, Sinatra, Madonna, Beatles, Rufus Wainright, Kanye West, Led Zepplin, Nirvana, Tori Amos, Cake, Third Eye Blind, Pink Floyd
Moulin Rouge, Apocalypto, Clue, Angels In America, Closer, Drop Dead Gorgeous
- Where In The World Did I Put That Philosophy?
- It's Time For Change
- I'm Not Really Laughing Out Loud
- You Guys! Lohan and Duff Are Friends Again!
- My Toothpaste Can Solve World Peace
- I Don't Have a Tip For You
- Yankees vs. Red Sox: Chapter 104
- I Can't See My Article!
- New York City: Can I Get Some Change With That?
- Wake Up LA! (everyone else has been awake for 3 hours)