Annabelle Charbit's Profile
Annabelle Charbit's stats:
Most read article
Best rated article
A word about Annabelle Charbit:
I am a research scientist and a writer. My novel, A Life Lived Ridiculously, tells the story of a girl with obsessive compulsive disorder who makes the horrible mistake of falling in love with a sociopath. Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. More details at www.ridiculouslife.net .
A Life Lived Ridiculously by Dr Annabelle R Charbit
- Why your childless girl friends are worth their weight in gold.
- Is this really the new definition of friendship?
- Bad mother, useless human being
- Five quick tips to tell if you are suffering from OCD
- 10 Things not to say to a new mom
- What not to say to someone with OCD
- Dangers of Getting Set Up on a Blind Date
- How to date someone who has obsessive compulsive disorder
- How to admit you have OCD, without embarrassing yourself
- Ten ways to spot a sociopath (aka con-artist) on your first