A few years back Pico projectors were launched in the market, but some quite many people are still unaware of this tiny, projectors perfect to fit in a pocket. Pico projectors help in presentations of video and electronic documents, besides photos on any type of surface. It’s an ideal choice for business travelers in search of a convenient way of giving presentations when they travel. Pico projectors act as a stand-alone projector or can also be integrated inside cell phones and any tablet computers.
Pico projectors costing varies depending on the sizes, performance, and other associated factors. There are a few things that you must know before you plan to buy Pico projectors.
· Size: Maximum Pico projectors you will get of the size of small cell phone, turning it ultraportable. With additional capabilities the size as well as the weight of the projector increases. Few are finding larger models difficult to manage, but many are there for whom an inch or two increase is not a problem.
· Sound: If your presentation is having sound, then there are few options. Audio needs the support of plugs in speakers, and here the latest models of Pico projectors come with integrated small speakers in the device itself. projectors with Built-in speakers turn it highly portable, but here you need to make some sacrifice in regards to battery life, size, and performance. portability matters a lot when the need is for business.
· Noise: In general, the models of Pico projectors remain silent, but few need fans for supporting a large lumen output. If you don’t want the fan to create disturbance the look at the noise specs at the time of selection.
· Resolution: Projector resolution is a definite determining factor to decide the model you want. Pico projectors are available with multiple ranges of resolutions, and range between 640 by 480 or 800 by 600. Depending on your requirement specifications select the model you want.
· Storage: When looking for the right Pico projector, how you can ignore storage. Majorly all Pico projectors are available with a minimum 1gigabyte standard storage option. If the need is for multiple presentations, then look for models having standard 4GB storage. If you want extra storage to pick a Pico projector with SD card slot so that memory up-gradation can be done as required.
· Battery Life: Keeping aside resolution and brightness, the nest important feature you need to consider is battery life. Few Pico projectors, are available with standard 30-minute battery life and can be an obstruction for you if your presentation duration is more than that. If you don’t wish to carry an additional upgraded battery then try for Pico projectors having battery lives of minimum one or two hours.
· Wi-Fi and Bluetooth: If you want the best Pico projectors being business travelers then pick the model with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled one. Specific Projectors, for example, 3M’s MP180 allow browsing the Internet with easy files transfer from the computer or even smartphone. Portability factors will be hampered in this case as such models will be a bit larger than the other models.
The above factors are not the only ones that you need to take into consideration at the time of buying Pico projectors. You must take into account Brightness, Light Source and Contrast Ratio to pick the best model for you. Read the reviews and compare multiple models before you detect the best model for your presentation.