All the car owners should know that having car insurance is mandatory by law. Car insurance means having complete financial protection against any type of damage or accident that may happen in the future. With the arrival of multiple online platforms, it has become extremely easy to conduct thorough research about the car insurance companies and compare different policies offered by them. The first time buyers should start the task of choosing the policy by comparing the monthly and yearly premium rate as it will help them set a particular budget and proceed accordingly.
A good car insurance company such as Aflac helps the customers manage the risk factor linked with the finances and get the best possible deal. Aflac car insurance offers various coverage options and other add-ons benefits to the customers that help them save their money and time.
Following are the types of expenses covered under the Aflac car insurance policy-
- Hospital stays.
- Short-term lost income.
- Daily expenses.
- Cost for the emergency room.
- Cost for dental care.
- Cost for ambulance service
The customers can either buy a third party car insurance policy or a comprehensive policy based on their needs and budget requirements.
Reasons to choose the Aflac insurance company as your partner-
- Protection against weather calamity- In case of any type of damaged caused to the vehicle due to the adverse weather conditions such as floods or earthquake, Aflac will offer complete financial support to the car insurance policyholders.
- Protection against man-made acts- In case of any type of damage caused to the car due to burglary or theft, the policyholder would get the insurance amount from the company.
- Third-party insurance- If the customer were involved in a road accident involving a third-party, then they can easily file for an insurance claim. Aflac offers unlimited liability against the third party claims.
- Additional benefits- Aflac insurance offers various add-ons and coverage options that help the customers get the best-customized packages. The add-ons include depreciation waiver cover that offers personal accident cover to the driver. The insurance company also pays for the damage caused to the electrical and non-electrical equipment installed in the car.
- Coverage for medical costs- If a car owner was involved in a car accident, then the car insurance company also pays for the medical cost. All the policyholder needs to do is submit the car insurance papers in the hospital. They do not have to pay a single penny from their pocket as the Aflac car insurance covers such type of expenses.
- 24/7 customer care services- Aflac offers the best Aflac customer service. The company offers 24/7 customer care services to all its clients. The insurance agents offer round the clock services to assist and guide the customers. In case the customer has a doubt or query related to choosing the car insurance policy or comparing different policies, the agents help them make a good buying decision.
- Instant quotes- Aflac offers free instant online quotes to the customers so that they can compare two or more policies. It is a quick and reliable way to choose a policy that has a low premium rate and offers maximum add-on benefits. It also helps them compare the deductibles, coverage, and the total premium amount.
- Coverage for replacement cost- If the car owner needs to get their car or its car parts repaired or replaced, the car insurance company will pay for the compensation.
It is suggested to go through the insurance policy statement to know more about its pros and cons. Aflac offers the best car insurance policies depending on the profiles of the car owners.