Today, there are a vast number of millennials who opt for online shopping over hitting the high street. With online shopping services becoming easier and accessible at a rapid pace, more and more people prefer to order online. They find it convenient to have products delivered to their home or pick them up from their nearest store.
As an eCommerce business owner, you must strive to deliver the best services and improve the overall experience of the users and boost the revenue of your business. One of the best ways to achieve it is developing a mobile application for your eCommerce Store.
Here listed are the top reasons why it is essential to building a Mobile App for online business owners:
- Better User Engagement: The best means to connect with your target audience is to interact with them on a regular through various possible ways. A mobile application enhances customer engagement and helps in driving loyalty. The following features will make your app more interactive:
- Audio Search: It allows your customers to find the products they are looking for hassle-free. They can use the mike of their phones to search for the products and services.
- GPS: It enables the app to detect the customer’s location. When a customer’s address gets geo-tagged, it fetches the shipping information and saves the task of adding it manually. It also helps to direct the user to the nearest store of your brand.
- Camera: It is of vital importance to fashion e-store owners. It enables your customers to share pictures of the attires purchased from your store on social media accounts. It enhances your marketing campaigns and offers an excellent boost to your sales.
- Helps in Lowering Cart Abandonment: One of the critical issues is Cart abandonment faced by eCommerce store owners. There are thousands of customers who add their product to the cart but abandon it before placing the order. The lengthy navigation process of the eCommerce websites is exhausting for the customers, and it leads to the discarding of the cart. A mobile app helps to make the checkout process simpler through fewer clicks and faster navigation.
- Increases Average Order Value: It is another significant aspect after the user engagement and shopping cart abandonment. It is critical to understand what motivates the customers to buy from your online store. The features that can help to increase the average order value include:
- Hassle-free Payment: Offering multiple payment methods to the customers boost your sales. You can provide various other payment options like Google Wallet, PayPal and more along with credit or debit card payment. Also, auto-saving the information of the customers enables them to avoid the hassles of adding details with every purchase.
- Push Notifications: Mobile app helps you to send the right notifications at the right time about discounts, deals or any other announcement.
- Once click order: One button checkout allows the customers to make transactions most quickly and easily.
Conclusion – The most significant way to the success of any eCommerce is maximum customer satisfaction with the high-profit ratio. A mobile app from companies developing iPhone applications and more lets you en route to it.