Today's Top Stories
- Thinking about a Backyard Office? Here Is What You Need to Know
- Safety Tips for Those Who Work At Heights
- 6 Must-Have Email Marketing Automation Campaigns for Ecommer
- A/B Testing Inspiration Using Emotional Triggers
- 9 Inspiring Quotes by Successful Entrepreneur Isabel Dos Santos
- Marketing Overseas When You Don’t Speak the Language: Three Top Translation Tips
There is a book tour on her site. http://zaheennanji.com/book/booktourzaheennanjiresilience.html
Shaun you're probably nearer the mark than most. "mmm...right right" spoken with contemplative "yawn" inflection when you join a writers' group or dare blurt out in front of established writers (any writers) you tend to scribble, usually sending all...
Very interesting train of thoughts, but I found myself asking, what about those that write under a ghost name...is it to keep their privacy, or perhaps lack of ego...I actually can see both sides, especially when you are talking about writing fiction....