Thom Hunter's Profile
A word about Thom Hunter:
Thom Hunter is the director of BridgeBack Ministries in Norman, Oklahoma and is an author and speaker on family issues and sexual brokenness -- unwanted same-sex attraction, pornography addiction, sexual addiction. His books include "Who Told you You Were Naked?" the Counterfeit Compassion of Culture, and "Surviving Sexual Brokenness -- What Grace Can Do," from WestBow Press. Thom's blog, Signs of a Struggle, offers encouragement and insight to people who struggle with sexual issues and to people who are walking through those issues with friends and family. Much of the content is directly drawn from Thom's past personal struggle with sexual identity. Thom is a former AT&T executive and now a full-time writer. He and his wife, Lisa, have been married for 35 years, raising four sons and a daughter.
- Beyond Chikin’ and Kissin’ People Are in Pain
- Ex-Gay Controversy: You Don't Need Permission to Change
- Lead Us Not Into Confusion
- President Obama Takes Brokenness to the Bank
- The Line Between Almost and Always
- Dear Christian: You're Scaring Them To Death
- What Do the Gay People in Your Church Look Like?
- Mighty Warriors of Weakness
- Remember Who You Are
- Spiritual Abuse: Darkness You Can Feel