Reza B's Profile
A word about Reza B:
I like to respect everyone's opinion, but it kind of bothers me when I meet someone who tries to convince me that the Earth is only 6,000 - 10,000 years-old. Don't get me wrong, I'm cool with religion, just can't understand what's up with the whole "God made the Earth seem 4.5 Billion years-old to 'test' us". What's up with that? God wants to mind f**k humanity?
Mei Kwon's Oriental Massage, YMCA, the Post Office, Highway Rest Stops on the 101.
The Mystery of Humanity, The Elegant Universe, A People's History of the United States, No God But God, A Brief History of Time, Clash of Civilizations
I have pretty eclectic tastes so I like almost every type of music. I really like: Rush, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Cat Stevens, Muse, Pennywise, Bad Religion, Cesaria Evora, Mozart, Beethoven, Nina Simone
What the Bleep Do We Know, The Great Escape, Howl's Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Turtle's Can Fly, Matrix, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter (yeah, I know, but they make me feel like a little boy again.)
- 100 Things That Make Me Smile
- World Will End on 12.21.12; Stupidity Will Survive Forever
- Raise Our Taxes! Wait. What?
- The Penis And Its Natural Enemies
- Obama's Inspiration (Hope In Spires)
- The Edison: It's Where Vampires Would Live, If They Do Live
- The Vagina and Its' Natural Enemies
- Darband: A Bomb Iranian Restaurant In LA*
- Cingular Me Out
- Hollywood's 300 vs. Iran's 69,000,000