Randy Mitchell's Profile
A word about Randy Mitchell:
Randy Mitchell is a blogger on lifestyle, writing and relationship topics and is a published author of inspirational romance. His first novel, "Sons In The Clouds" is now available in paperback on Amazon. To find out more about Randy, visit his website @ www.theinspirationalwriter.com.
Dallas Cowboys Stadium, The Glass Cactus, Ft. Worth Stockyards, The Pool, The Beach, Florida and Hawaii every chance I get.
Sons In The Clouds, John Grisham, David Baldacci, and Nicolas Sparks.
U2, Journey, Kenny Chesney, Aerosmith, and Blues Guitar.
Top Gun, Pearl Harbor, The Godfather, Officer And A Gentleman, Seabiscuit, James Bond, Kill Bill.
- Can You Learn to be Attracted To Someone?
- Letting Go of the Wrong People
- Love Your Unconditional Friendships
- Hollywood Needs A Re-Boot
- An Un-Educated Nation
- Don't Be A Donald Sterling
- Are Politics Influencing Your Writing Style?
- Are You Seeing Elizabeth Taylor?
- Why Some People Choose to Remain Single
- Books, Children and the Art of Giving