MUGISHO N.THEOPHILE's Profile
A word about MUGISHO N.THEOPHILE:
Mugisho Ndabuli Théophile, from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Specialist in household violence in the Great Lakes Region and also volunteering with Safe World For Women, where I am the DR Congo Project team leader. Safe World For Women did influence my wife and myself to set up a project in the DRC. The project is called COFAPRI, meaning in full the Congolese Females' Action for Promoting Rights and Development. It aims at raising the awareness of violence done on women, girls and children of the DRC and empowering them to say no to violence, injustice and discrimination they undergo at home and in the society.
Friends, my family, the library and the nature.
I like to read the life of Gandhi, M. Luther King and the Holy Bible and other books related to conflict resolution.
Any music portraying nonviolence and love among human beings.
Any movie of heroes of nonviolence and love movies.
- On the Origins of Gender Balance
- African Military Expenditure and Development
- Former President of Ivory Coast Before the ICC
- The Second Democratic Election in the DRC.
- Nairobi’s Night Club Hit by a Grenade
- First African Woman Nobel Prize Winner Dies at 71
- An Unjust Justice
- Yesterday Enemies, Today They Shake Hands
- Reasons for People to Kiss
- Flood Takes Lives of 4 in Pittsburgh