A word about KLiedle:
Kendra is a freelance writer based in Los Angeles. Her writing has been published in The Valley Social, Metro LA, No Ho L.A., online at KABC, associated content, valleynews.com, and thetravelerspen.com She also keeps busy with screenwriting and film production work as a location scout. Visit her blog, Cocoa and Caffeine Hollywood Travels at http://travelhollywood.blogspot.com
The Great Gatsby, Election, The Virgin Suicides, The Things They Carried, Anywhere But Here, My 8-language foreign dictionary,
In one word: Eclectic... World Music (esp. Greek/Turkish), Dixie Chicks, Avril Lavigne, Shania Twain, Roseanne Cash, Johnny Cash, Jewel, Tool, Nirvana, Rolling Stones, Cocteau Twins, Beck...
The Black Stallion, Anywhere But Here, Election, I Heart Huckabees, The Graduate, Throne Of Blood, The Lavender Hill Mob, Dirty Dancing, Breakfast At Tiffany's, Funny Face, It Happened One Night, Gone With The Wind, Mildred Pierce, Gilda...and the list goes on...
- Recycled Jewelry
- Dressing The Part: Motion Picture Costume Design
- Electric Youth Spurs Modern Love
- A Brief Encounter And Glimpse Of A Midlife Crisis
- Wii, Mii And Getting Ahead
- Filmmakers Rising To The Occasion
- Valentine Cynics: How To Deal
- A Hairy Hollywood Situation
- Rose Bowl Float Volunteering: Not For The Faint Of Heart