Kendrick Daye's Profile
A word about Kendrick Daye:
Kendrick Daye is a promising young writer with a distinct voice that resonates throughout his work. The ambitious Miami native writes for various publications, most notably Merrick Park Magazine & The Green Magazine, runs his own music blog, The Great Eclectic, and is a creator and head photographer for Image by Men, an event planning/ image consulting company that has styled photoshoots for Kyle from the multi-platinum R&B group Jagged Edge and planned various events in Atlanta and Miami. He is currently a junior at Morehouse College pursuing a B.A. in English & Studio Art.
South Beach, Cocowalk,
Anything by Chuck Palaniuk, Stephen King, Amy Hempel, Toni Morrision, Virginia Woolf, I just love literature.
Everything from Britney Spears to Bjork, From Rihanna to Foina Apple, From Muse to Linkin Park.
Mommy Dearest, 300, Sicko, Purple Rain, The Color Purple.
- Spears' New Album--The Best Pop Album Of 2007
- Piazza Sempione--Italian Luxury
- Michael Moore's
- Enrique Iglesias' New Album
- Downtown Miami Shaping Into Downtown Manhattan
- Six Million People Set To Experience McCartney's New Album
- Rihanna, Bad Girl Going, Going, Going Good
- The Cotton is High