Jaci Rae's Profile
Jaci Rae's stats:
Most read article
Best rated article
A word about Jaci Rae:
Jaci Raeâ€™s grit and determination brought her from a poor childhood to a successful singer and author who tours around the world. She is the recipient of the "Female Vocalist of the Year" award at the Golden Music Awards in Nashville, TN as well as a #1 Best selling author.
Jaci is on the dating team of Savvymiss.com, the relationship expert for lovingyou.com and is a relationship advisor for loveisgreat.com and singlescafe.net. For more information, go to http://www.winningromance.com Jaci Rae is also a co-host for the show Concert's in the Sky with media mogul Jesse Dylan.
She is the author of The Indie Guide to Music, Marketing and Money, as well as Winning Points With The Woman In Your Life One Touchdown At A Time (Simon and Schuster), Shop for a Day with Jaci Rae and Collista's Search for the True Meaning of Christmas. Jaci spends her spare time working on her music, writing and hanging out with family and friends. For more information, go to www.christmaswithlove.com www.shopforaday.com www.winningromance.com or www.jacirae.com
About.com Dating Guide lists Jaci's book, Winning Points With The Woman In Your Life One Touchdown At A Time in the top six of all time dating / relationship books.
- 12 Tips on How to Avoid Identity Theft
- How Jaci Rae Learned the Value of a Dollar - The Early Years
- The Sexual Revolution and the Internet
- Learn How to Reconnect in the Game of Life
- American Idol - Too Much of a Bad Thing
- Are You Looking for A Helping Hand Up and Not a Hand Out?
- My True Love Story
- Turning a Date into a Mate Part II
- Lonely Holiday Blues Buster
- Plastic Surgery - Serious Business