A word about GreatMinds:
My name is Tim, and I'm a 40-something year old lawyer in Alabama. I love to add value to people's businesses and lives, and to discuss the issues of the day. I appreciate a wide array of views. I'm married with a great wife and terrific daughter and a spoiled dog.
Latest read was James Patterson's "Cross" -- love the Alex Cross novels, anything by Stephen King.
These days I'm listening to a lot of Johnny Cash -- my daughter loves the Unchained CD.
- The Other Holiday Visitor
- Hidden Foreclosure Woes Trap Unwary
- Tax Relief For Self-Employed Atlantans
- Great FEMA Trailer In The Sky
- Putin Proposes Alternate Missile Defense Sites
- Alas, poor Clevis, I knew him well....
- Earth To Rosie: Foster Kids Deserve Better Than You
- Paul Thorn Band: Rock and Soul Still Live
- Alabama to Dead Slaves: Dead One's We're Sorry, Alive One's Ignored
- Click It Or Die