Most read article
Best rated article
A word about dchaitanya:
I'm Master's degree holder in Political Science and ‘Legum Baccalaureus’, and worked as a 'Legal Adviser' of Land Acquisition to an important National Irrigation Project. I'm interested in contributing my part to the well being and welfare of people around the world through my critical writings.
All books having social concern
- THEORY OF JEALOUSY - JEALOUSY IS DANDRUFF OF MIND
- ARE THERE TWO ANDHRA PRADESH STATES IN INDIA?
- Time Fixed By Ancient Indian Aliens - Creation to Cataclysm
- Why Marriages Don't Last
- Are Elections and Appointments in India, caste based?
- Why Marriage Bureaus are Required In India?
- Are "Consensual" Sex Agreement Forms Required in India?
- Women Protection Laws or Anti - Men Laws?
- Terrorism Has a Very Narrow Connotation under the Law
- Does India Require Tough Electoral Reforms?