A word about badmojoe78:
I have a Master's Degree in English, but I'll never correct your grammar. I spend a lot of time in the sci/fi-fantasy genre, imagining I am a half-robotic sorcerer/assassin/blademaster badass. Steven Erikson and Ian Esselmont are holding my brain captive. I love Warhammer 40k fiction, though you'll never catch me actually playing the game. I worship my XBox360 daily. Although I consider myself a gamer, I still make fun of people who play WoW. One day I will fulfill my ambitions and create the Apathetic Movement. I'm sure I'll get to it eventually. Postmodernism is my only frame of reference, and to be honest, it's not very reliable. The most astonishing thing I have ever learned is that the truth is subjective. In the larger scheme of things I am an insignificant speck, with an astonishingly short time-span, and with an influence over nothing of any real consequence. I am also a towering mountain of creative thoughts, filled with optimism and joy for the future, yet also sickened by human nature and the suffering which it brings about. I enjoy watching terrible movies, with predictable plot-twists and totally awful screenwriting, as long as there are explosions and lots of gunfire. I also like ridiculously fast yet extremely overpriced automobiles.
Starbucks, home, the Malazan Empire, the Warhammer 40k universe, XBox live.
Post-modern fantasy. Anything by Dan Abnett or featuring Space Marines.
Tool and Radiohead are my all-time favorites. And anything else that is either angry or depressing. At least, so I'm told.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops. Another Addition to my Addiction.
- The Horus Heresy: The First Heretic
- Mojoe's Movie Mania: Splice
- Fantasy Buzz: Warhammer Fantasy Strikes Again
- Fantasy Buzz: Postmodern Mythological Romp
- MoJoe's Movie Mania: Commando
- Fantasy Buzz: More Bugs and Steampunk Madness
- MoJoe's Movie Mania: Red Cliff
- Fantasy Buzz: Blood-Sucking Mayhem Circa 1812
- Halo: Reach. Is the Campaign Worth It?