It recieved this gem from my sister-in-law (thanks Nat!) and am passing it on to you here!
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Dates
- 1lb bacon strips
- 1 box pitted dates (trust me, get the pitted ones and save 30-45 min)
- 1 package of your favorite stinky cheese (blue cheeses and asagiago work best in my experience)
- 1 box wooden tooth picks (I used plastic once. It wasn't pretty)
Preparation & Cooking
1) Stuff pitted dates with your favorite stinky cheese
2) Wrap cheese stuffed date with a whole strip of bacon
3) Push tooth pick through the whole thing to hold it together
4) Pack as many as you can on a baking dish without haveing them touch
5) Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 min until the bacon is cooked all the way through
6) Let stand for minimum 10 minutes before serving
You will be a hit with your family and friends. They will be loving you and cursing you in the same breath!