" No more mockery of justice, no more favoring the fallen Watcher! Let the weak and the orphan have justice, be fair to the wretched and destitute; rescue the weak and needy, save them from the clutches of the fallen Watchers." Ps. 82 Jerusalem Bible
Corruption. Scandal. Betrayal. Created for divinity but fallen by pride and lust. The book, Fallen Angels written by Elizabeth Clare Prophet reads better than fiction. Turn the pages of a real life, suspense thriller and what you will discover is the unedited version of Genesis. Fallen Angels is a translation of the Book of Enoch, a book which literally shook church foundations across the world and religious institutions for centuries. Spit right out of the Canon of Scripture and the official liturgy of the Jerusalem Temple like an aborted child, the Book of Enoch was intentionally burned to ashes and was lost until the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. The Book of Enoch was considered too scandelous at the time that Angels could become flesh and indulge themselves with human women. The book of Enoch was understandably repressed for the ancient knowledge, history and warnings it contains to the sons of Abraham about the truth of the Fallen Angels...the Watchers...the Evil Ones...the Nephilim as they are often called...and their current lineage.
The book of Enoch was often referenced by the Prophets and Jesus himself because the book revealed ancient secrets of oppression, evil, and angelic lore in explicit detail;
- The history of the earth before the flood and the movements of the stars, days, etc.
- The famous Fall(s) of the Angels. Enoch not only names the angels who fell, he speaks of the gifts they possessed, taught mankind and abused.
- Angelic detail of the Fallen Angels betrayal to God and mankind.
- The Prophecy of Noah and the coming of Jesus.
- The truth behind Lucifers gift of music and possession.
- The power of the spoken word.
- Greek and Roman mythology; the origins of the Fallen Angels, truth to legends, mythology and heros of old.
- The curse which fell upon the Watchers children and themselves for their betrayal to "roam the earth as long as it endures."
- The history behind our modern fascination with vampires and how the Fallen Angels children were cursed for "drinking of the blood" of both animals and man.
- "David's battle with the Giants, the sons of Anak, descendants of the Nephilim: we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." Num. 13-30
- The true story about those who "walk among us as mortal men, are beautiful but full of dead mens bones."
- A closer look at criminal behavior, evil and the cursed spirits who roam the earth with their parents whom appear in human form but born of divine inheritance, forever stripped of their light. "Destroy all the souls addicted to dalliance, and the offspring of the Watchers, for they have tyrannized over mankind."
- Discover an ancient prayer of protection for when you feel overwhelmed or afraid of present circumstances or of the future in your own life or worldly affairs.
Fallen Angels and the book of Enoch makes me re-think all the old Bible stories I ever heard in Sunday school class or from my parents, especially the story of David and Golaith (who was the son of a Fallen Angel). The book gave me a greater sense of peace and an understanding of some of the timeless problems that have plagued mankind for centuries; vanity, materialism, pride, lust, war, weapons of war, evil, possession, spiritual warfare, the illuminati, racism, eugenics, slavery, religious corruption, taxation and the manipulation of money. On the surface of things it may seem like the banking institutution and politicians are the Chiefs of Corruption but the source is so much deeper.
Fallen Angels, further enlightens mankind to ancient truths that bring with them a new sense of understanding about life and spirituality. One of the key highlights of the book Fallen Angels is a cross comparison between the Book of Enoch and the Bible beginning on page 298. There is one passage inparticular worth noting, it is when Jesus calls forth the Watchers for their betrayal of the people.
" Then spake Jesus to the multitude and to his disciples, saying: " The watchers (who appear in the guise of Scribes and Pharisees) sit in Moses' seat. All therefore whatsoever the Watchers bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. For the Watchers bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries and enlarge the borders of their garments, and the Watchers love the uppermost rooms at feasts and the chief seats in the synagogues...for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cumin and have ommitted the weighter matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity...Ye are the children of the Watchers which killed the prophets. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers...Verily I say unto you Watchers, All these things shall come upon this generation of the Wicked One, the lineage and the dynasties of the Watchers..." Pages 320-331
As you take a step back to process, you cannot help but think about "the lineage and the dynasties of the Watchers. " Ancient bloodlines. World wide bloodlines across races and religions known by their dark fruit of history, past and present.
Then there is another passage of interest in Fallen Angels, which reminds me of the expose National Geographic did during the 1940's about politicians involved in Satanism and Freemasons. Unfortunately, most of the magazines were destoyed. Although, Ted Gunderson is obviously onto something much more ancient then he realizes when he speaks of ritualistic abuse of children and his professional FBI investigations:
"Cursed children which have forsaken the right way and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam, the son of Beor the Watcher, who loved the wages of unrighteousness, who thought he could profit best by sinning until he was called to order for his faults...while the Watchers promise them liberty, they themselves are servants of corruption."
Fallen Angels is a fascinating read and it leaves much room for discussions with friends and family about current topics like our economic problems, political leaders, current medical issues, pollution, famine, global poverty, Vaccinations ,War, and the warriors and Bloodlines which still stand the test of time and reign for Darkness or Light..."as long as the earth endures."
Weaved within this ancient text are also a powerful truths and confirmations about Faith, Hope and the ability to Overcome all Darkness....through Love.
" Preserve me from the violent man, which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are the Watchers gathered together for war. The words of the Watchers are to lie in wait for blood." Ps. 140:1-2
"The Watchers are like the troubled sea when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt. There is no peace, saith my God, to the Watchers." Isa. 57:20-21
" The Watchers have drawn the sword and have bent their bow to cast down the poor and needy and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their swor shall enter into their own heart and their bow shall be broken." ~ Enoch