What would you say if you turned on the news right now and heard that during his time as President of the United States, George W. Bush had:
· Made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics.
· Ordered the installation of a teleprompter in the White House press briefing room for news conferences.
· Given the prime minister of England a set of DVDs he could not play anywhere outside the United States after the prime minister gave the President a thoughtful and historically significant gift.
· Given Queen Elizabeth II of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches.
· Bowed before the monarch of a foreign state.
· Visited the nation of Austria and inappropriately referred to its native language as “Austrian” even though Austrians speak German.
· Nominated people to his cabinet with tax problems.
· Flubbed “Cuatro de Mayo” before the Mexican Ambassador on the fourth of May calling it “Cinco de Cuatro” not once but multiple times.
· Burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to plant a single tree on “Earth Day”.
· Someone on his staff authorize a fly-over of lower Manhattan by a large aircraft for a mere photo opportunity.
· Completely ignored more flood victims in the Midwest than were affected by Katrina.
· Proposed to double the national debt, which took almost 200 years to accumulate, in one single year then proposed to double it again over 10 years.
· Virtually wiped out your retirement plan with General Motors and fired the company’s CEO without any Constitutional authority to do so.
· Taken his wife to New York City to a Broadway musical using taxpayer-funded transportation just so they could have a “date night”.
You’d be angry as all hell and would demand some kind of investigation. But the truth is, George W. Bush didn’t do any of these things. These offenses were committed by the man who currently holds the title of President, Barack Hussein Obama.
So why in the hell aren’t you equally as outraged? In fact, you should be more outraged at Obama’s apparent lack of work ethic at all. During the first three months he was president, he spent more time on that “spiffy” Air Force One than he did at the White House.
This economy is no longer Bush’s, it is now wholly Obama’s. He promised the world and has delivered nothing but apologies to foreign countries and a whole lot of smoke and mirrors. If you’ve read this far and are not completely outraged at his incompetence as president you obviously don’t care. This isn’t to say Obama isn’t smart. He’s a very intelligent person. To convince 69,456,897 people to vote for him even though he never directly answered a single question or never said anything about how he intended to pay for the nanny government he intended to implement takes a lot of brains, a lot of talent, a lot of charisma, some shifty salesmanship, a super-tanker of chutzpah and enough male bovine fecal material to fertilize the entire Sinai peninsula for the next 5,000 years. Obama is the slickest snake-oil salesman ever to set foot in the White House and now he’s trying to sell this country the worst health-care plan ever seen in the world. China, France, Canada and England are all begging America to stay away from socialized medicine. China knows that if America goes down that road all the money they’ve loaned to us will be not only lost but will cause their own economy to collapse. France, England and Canada already have the kind of system Obama wants to implement and they’re trying to get rid of it.
But Obama isn’t listening. He’s hell-bent for leather to see America driven full-speed ahead into the ground like a meteor. And Democrats in Congress are beginning to see him for the snake-oil salesman that he is. When will the other 69 million fools who voted for him wake up and realize the emperor ain’t wearin’ no clothes?