The time has come for house cleaning. It is time to get rid of Congress – BOTH houses BOTH parties. Obama is inept and incompetent. Simply put he’s the moron everyone thought George W. Bush was – no Obama is, in fact, worse. His press secretary is a dolt. His treasury secretary is a tax-cheat. His vice-president is a foul-mouthed elitist who couldn’t find his wallet if it were in his left hand.
Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi together don’t have enough intelligence between them to convert to dynamite to blow your nose. And yet, some how, these epitomes of stupidity are in power.
How the hell did this happen?
Well it happened because a bunch of elitist scumbag politicians decided to buy votes from ILLEGAL ALIENS and their families by promising a whole bunch of stuff they couldn’t possibly deliver and so-called “FREE HEALTH CARE” was right up there at the top of the dog and pony show. Right behind that was the promise of tax credits to people who don’t even pay taxes.
But something got in the way – the economy stupid! So now, since we can’t let AIG go tits up because AIG just happens to be the company that holds all the money for Barney Frank & Co’s retirement funds our politicians are throwing literally tons of money at a company that deserves to go under. AIG needs to be cut loose. If a company can’t pay its bills, let it go. That’s how business is supposed to work, period.
And there’s good ol’ Obama standing up there in Washingon feigning outrage over AIG executives getting bonuses and the House of Representatives just passed a tax bill that will retroactively tax the AIG executives’ bonuses at 90%. They don’t seem to care that they violated Article 1, Section 9, Paragraph 3 of the Constitution that says, “No bill of attainder or ex post facto law shall be passed.” Do you know what a Bill of Attainder is? It’s a law that singles out a specific group of individuals for punishment without the due process of the judicial system. It’s called conviction by legislation. I’ve already heard several lawyers call this one out. Who the hell do these losers in the House of Representatives thing they are for passing this?
Finally, there is Daniel Hannan. Did you happen to catch this guy on the news? The video is making its way around the Internet. Daniel Hannan stood up in the house of the European Union Parliament and blasted British Prime Minister Gordon Brown for his incompetent handling of England’s problems in the worldwide economy. He had the guts to say to Prime Minister Brown what no one of any stature in America has the guts to say. He told Brown that he is personally responsible for where England is in terms of not having any more money, that no one is investing in Great Britain and said, “you cannot reduce a deficit by spending more money” and then he said, “ you know and we know and you know that we know this is all nonsense.” In other words, “Prime Minister Brown, you’ve screwed up, you know you screwed up, we know that you screwed up and you are aware that we know you screwed up.”
Now all that has to happen is change the name from Prime Minister Brown to President Obama and the rest of the script remains the same because the situation remains the same. I’m sick and tired of this whole thing so here’s my solution for the whole thing.
1) No more bailout money for anybody. If your company can’t continue to function because you spent your money stupidly, that’s your problem. Go bankrupt. We’re not bailing your stupid, miserable and lazy ass out any more.
2) Stop printing money. The money being printed is going to sit in the vault at the New York Federal Reserve Bank until this thing blows over then when it is released into the currency market, you’re going to see inflation much like what we saw during the Carter Administration.
3) Tell banks to either lend the money you’ve been given or we pull your charter and you have to pay back the money you’ve been given.
4) Arrest Barney Frank, Chris Dodd and Maxine Waters for their bold-face lies that said there was nothing wrong with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. They intentionally lied to the American people in order to keep money flowing into Fannie and Freddie even though the CEO’s of both companies were making soup out of the financial statements (for those of you who went to a public school here in America, that means cook the books).
5) Cut off all government benefits to everyone for a period of 12 months. Those who absolutely cannot survive can have help. Those who learn to adapt – the gravy train is over.
6) Get the government out of public schools and stop with this free healthcare talk. It can’t happen and shouldn’t happen.
Well, those are a start. See what you can do with that, Mr. Obama. If, however, you find that you cannot live within those constraints, then maybe it’s time you resign as President. It’s certainly time for Geithner to get the hell out of Dodge!!!