Saturday, October 21, 2017

History Was Made On March The 1st 2008.

by aussiekeith (writer), Mount Gambier, March 17, 2008

A company introduced a new spam free mail system March 1st 2008. It is an amazing system and it really does work as I use this system.

I am slowly changing my email address over to this new system as I see great benefits from using the system. I would like to present you with my report after using this system, as a beta tester for quite some time, which is mentioned in my report below. I also want to add, this system is not free as it does come, with a small fee and I also need to add that there is no financial reward for myself, in sharing this report, as this company, does not have an affiliate rewards system as such, however I will share more about the company goals and mission statements, if requested, in a future, publication. You will find a link, at the bottom, of my report, if you wish to see more about, how the program works and wish to become part of this unique system. Below is what I prepared today for publishing.

Now that Internet history has been made. Many people in the world do not even, realize what has happened. Well, let me tell that EARTH MAIL 2.0 was released to the public on March 1st 2008. What is this part of history, you may ask? well it is history as it is a completely new way of sending email and being able to tell who is sending you email.

You also have the option if you use the online EARTH MAIL 2.0, to blacklist anybody who attempts to, send spam to you. You will no as, you will not see, a name that you know, before the @ which is you email.

so how does this work, well, it`s quite simple. Where now you have an email like for example keith@hotmail.com when people send you an email you may not even see you email adress and may see nothing in the subject line, so often you do not know where this email is from.

With this new email you use a system such as this.

Lets assume that you are new to Email 2.0 and go over the key differences between what we call ‘old school email’ and the New Email 2.0 Concept.

A standard ‘old school’ email as we all know, looks like this: yourname@domain.com
The first part of the email address is before the @ (yourname@) this is your ‘username’ (sometimes called an alias). The second part is the domain name (@domain.com), essentially you are a 'user' at a 'domain'.

Now, a new Email 2.0 email address looks like this: @yourname.domain.com
Quite simply put, your username has been moved to be after the @ sign. This allows you to use the first part , before the @ sign, as your own personal tracking system by simply assigning a username to the people or businesses who ‘use’ your email box.

Here are a few Examples: (The new Email 2.0 username shown in green)

yahoo.com@keith.email-2-0.com or for your bank you might use
yourbankname@keith.email-2-0.com

For your family: keith@keith.email-2-0.com , dad@keith.email-2-0.com ,
uncle_jim@keith.email-2-0.com

As you see by this, you will see who is sending you mail and can identify always as any other mail maybe spam. Then you can black list this email if you find it to be spam.

So if I sign up for face book, then I would use facebook@keith.email-2-0.com

Furthermore it is easy to import the Earth Mail 2.0 into, Thunderbird, Outlook Express or Outlook. I really believe we have a winner here, as I used this system for 3 month, before March 1st 2008 and never recieved, no spam email.

If you would like more information or wish to sign up, please use this link.

As I said at the start of this publication, if anybody wants to know more, then ask me, if you do not understand the system or see no benefit in using it, in the future.

Keith Rankin.

aussiekeith is a writer for BrooWaha. For more information, visit the writer's website.

13 comments on History Was Made On March The 1st 2008.

By Gary Wells on March 17, 2008 at 07:45 pm

Hi Keith

Yes, UBIEE Earth Mail, E-Mail 2.0 is the greatest New Invention on the Internet and I Love it. Anyone that hasn't seen E-Mail 2.0 should take a look and see for themselves what this system can do for them. You can Stop Spam and also be able to track your incoming messages very easily.

Gary Wells

By UBIEE on March 18, 2008 at 02:32 am

Hi Keith

Wonderful explanations of your future and present with the UBIEE EARTH MAIL.

Great feeling to see it is getting noticed even in Australia and Many other countries now World Wide.

Keep up the great informations

Dr. Michael

By aussiekeith on March 18, 2008 at 03:09 am

Thank you , for posting both Mr Gary Wells and Dr Michael.

It is always great to read good news, in this day and age.

I have to that I really find, this Email System the best I have ever used, but of course I have to say, there has never been anything like, this system before.

Thank you very much for both of the Comments.

Keith Rankin.

By L DeSilva-Johnson on March 18, 2008 at 12:25 pm

Keith, Gary, and the very subtle UBIEE, this is absolutely not a forum for advertising or self-promotion. It is an abuse of the kind of community and publication Broowaha is trying to be, and you should be ashamed. You have all joined on the same day, clearly solely in the interest of plugging your product here. It is an insult and a gross example of blind, profit driven action without consideration. I don't think I would be at fault to ask you to remove your post (which I've flagged, btw) and leave our pages. There's enough places for blatant commercialism. Do you remember having dignity? Try to recall.

By aussiekeith on March 18, 2008 at 01:01 pm

I beg your pardon L DeSilva, I have been a member in this community before today.

If you care to take  the time, to look at my profile, then you will see when I joined.

Also you will see, that I also have another article that was posted, early last week.

So please be kind enough, to check out my other article and you will see, hopefully, you may enjoy it. As I always say, well have been for quite, some time. What ever hapens, in your day, don`t let anything get you down, but have a Happy Day.

Keith Rankin.

By aussiekeith on March 19, 2008 at 02:23 am

I wish to add the the comments made here a few things, please if anybody wishes to make a post, do not put an advertising tag in with your comments as this is not a forum for advertising and when I made this, my second article in broowaha, I entered a link in my post for any body who wants to look more, at how this system works. As I stated in my post, the re is no financial gain for me, in making this post and I do not expect any person who holds as agency in the Company, to submit their link in a post they make. Also it is against the terms of, broowaha, to be doing so. A company introduced a new spam free mail system March 1st 2008. It is an amazing system and it really does work as I use this system is what I stated in my post and this is a brand new great system and it is revolutional advanced and the first time anybody has come up an idea such as this, to fight spam. I also stated, that if anybody wants to know more, then ask me, if you do not understand the system or see no benefit in using it, in the future. I ask people to do just that as I believe this system is great and is sure working well for me. If only future posts do have advertising in comments, they will be reported by myself, to broowaha as abuse.

Thank You for your understanding Keith Rankin.

By L DeSilva-Johnson on March 19, 2008 at 01:37 pm

My apologies for not checking the date of your sign up, Keith. The other two respondants to your post (one of whom is clearly professionally tied to the product) appeared very suspicious and so when I checked their activity here and noticed the sign up parallelled with this article, it seemed like an inappropriate situation. I still agree with what I said earlier... I DON'T think this is a place for a product plug, whether or not you are simply gushing about something you beta-tested. If such a choice is made, there is ever-more personal choice to be made -- while you were clear about your relationship, your word-choice, (ie: "history has been made!") surely gives the reader pause. Between this uncritical, purple prose and the cut and paste/grammar style of the writing (which is extremely close to that commonly used in Spam and mass-mailing/viral advertising schemes) I still think we as a community should remain active members of an ongoing dialogue regarding how we use this medium. I don't mean to criticize you, personally (a quick googling shows you have obvious, prodigious output in NZ) but surely you as a journalist see the writing itself as smacking of biased, noncritical judgement? There may very well be benefits to using the system. I'm just not sure this is the place to promote that.

Thanks for the convo, let's keep it up! (we in general, not you and I)

By UBIEE on March 20, 2008 at 07:46 pm

Hi Keith

I am not quite sure why all the negativity to such a great announcement. Should this Citizen Newspaper Network not be happy? A citizen like Keith shares, that there is a group of friends that discovered something so important by accident which changes the internet history, and that did wrote history for sure and all he gets is a marking for abuse.

As Publisher, I would be honored and would take a more professional approach to observe what has been said, rather than how. English is also not my Mother tounge therefore I did not found any errors that made me wonder. What did made me wonder is this absolute negative reaction of the person from New York rather than look a bit further. If I would be the Publisher of this Citizen Newspaper Network I would make him apologize to you Keith.

Thanks for the courage and open support for Broowaha in our UBIEE's Social Community. I personally will for sure, learn more before and about it.

I will not contribute with an article here. I do not like to make a mistake if somebody bushes me down, or at least I want to be ready to stand paroli.

Your sincerely

Dr. Michael

P.D.

Do not send in the future, your publications to our UBIEE friends, since as you can see it, with only 3 or 4 that joined because of your personal invite, it could be again interpreted like your friends are commercial advertisers. My recommendation is to only allow to join 1 person a day. Consider if I would publish your Link Keith in our Newsletter! Would this automatically remove you from your status here in Broowaha? I think many many would join at the same day. So it is not a real attractive gateway to share it with our UBIEE Ambassadors, to go to Broowaha and check it out, since I suspect it would not be tolerated and not good for you Keith. Imagine I send the link in the 370.000 Newsletter.  Thx for shareing anyway.

By aussiekeith on March 20, 2008 at 08:00 pm

Thank you for the positive and understanding comment from you, Dr Michael as I believe what I posted from my experience is truth full and completely honest as Internet History has been made, which is news and good news also. I believe that, good news should be shared in what is often, in this day and age, a negative world.

Keith Rankin.

By Ladymaggic on March 25, 2008 at 01:10 am

Interesting,..it was an interesting article, it got a readership, it got maligned as Spam, then you retaliated when you should have quietly 'minused' the message and let it die....as the lowest comments don't get published.

I can see how you sent everyone the link...as I did when I wrote first wrote something, and attracted you to become a member...that is marketing for the site indeed...point is that not everyone likes everything you write, so keep writing. If the site owners let you publish it, it should be OK...so don't get upset...and remember, any comment is publicity...and publicity is exposure for your message.

I actually found your article quite intriguing as its definetely something that is needed. I was most interested in the story and kept reading it because it was good...and I can see that someone who did not read the full article would get the impression'spam' when they started reading the article.

Keep writing....so the knockers have something to knock at...Grin!!!

By aussiekeith on March 25, 2008 at 07:09 am

I thank you, for your vote of confidence, LadyMaggic and do appreciate your comment,

Thank You very much.

By aussiekeith on March 08, 2009 at 06:43 am

Thank you for the comment and I must add I use this great system for well over 90% of my email use.

It is so great to be able to find exactly who has emailed you and where from.

Really great when you can report spammers and have them removed via the system forever.

By Ewalda88 on June 22, 2014 at 11:45 pm

That will be special and also using rekuperacja warszawa