It goes without saying IIT JAM is one among the most prestigious exams in the country for those who wants to pursue their master’s degree in science. The very famous IIT brand, subsidized fee structure and a decent placement make it popular among B. Sc. 1st, 2nd & Final year students.
Having said that, when students look for its preparation, there aren’t many genuine quality players available.
The most common existing way for the preparation of IIT JAM exam is through a correspondence course in which Eduncle is one such player which provides quality study material with complete syllabus with thousands of solved and practice questions
The Eduncle.com JAM Material is quite a known name among M.Sc. Entrance exam takers and there are overall 271 selections as given in 2018 with AIR 4, 11, 19, 27, 29 (Many under top 100).
I have read many reviews of Eduncle.com. I must say there are two varied opinion of students. But all the teachers to whom I asked their opinion on Eduncle IIT JAM Study Material said, it is good enough to crack the exam. I personally started studying with this in March and many of the students asked me “What do you think?”. So, I decided to list out all good & bad here.
Easy to Understand?—?5 Stars
Close to Exam Difficulty Level?—?4 Stars
Quality of Book?—?4 Stars
Practice Questions?—?4.5 stars
1. Very simple and clear language of Eduncle IIT JAM Study Material is the biggest turn on. I can’t study from any difficult and standard book. So Full Marks to that.
2. Unlimited Solved Questions are another good feature. You’ll get enough practice questions. I am solving 30–50 questions per chapter and there are still many.
3. There is a Free JAM Study Plan on Eduncle.Com. This includes week by week strategy to crack the exam. The schedule given in this study plan is flexible and I am 80% on track with my preparation by following this.
4. To be honest, the difficulty level is good. You might find similar level or little bit tough questions in actual exam. On top of that, if you solve the previous year papers then it will be an added advantage. So, I suggest you to solve previous paper and practice set both.
5. Study with Teacher?—?If you can’t solve any question or understand the topic then you can talk to the faculty and they’ll teach you the concept over call.
1. Study material content is excellent and all updated. But its presentation could have been better.
2. Detail explanation of some topics are needed. Specially for those who are below than average students.
3. The method to solve question is right but in my opinion the given answers are doubtful for some questions.
I’ve used a couple of IIT JAM Study Materials before (free & paid ones) and Eduncle IIT JAM Study Material is definitely the best one I’ve used. I’ve was a complete beginner and I had poor concepts when I started studying. Now I can say I have fixed my concepts and I am on right way.
Eduncle IIT JAM Study Material comes with a simple, easy to understand language that will guide you through the exam. I don’t feel need of any additional book but clearing the concept from NCERT/BSc books is always better for any student.
Whosoever is planning to study IIT JAM with Eduncle, I’d say you can study with it well. It is simple and easy, best made for average or brilliant students!
Still I believe a single person giving his/her reviews rating is not democratic. These are my opinions, and I might not be correct 100%?—?I’ll publish all Eduncle IIT JAM Reviews* to give a clear view of what other students are saying. So, if you’ve any question, ask me! Or if you have any review, write a comment below.