Mirae has become a prominent name in the mutual fund industry throughout the world. The Korea based company marked it’s presence in India in 2007. Their aim is to provide the customers with insightful financial strategies and consistent performance over a range of products. It has been securing higher levels of growth along with delivering value to their clients since its inception.
Mirae Asset Financial Group
The group originated from Asia in 1997 with the vision to serve the clients financially with the better investment strategy. The group has a presence in 12 countries in 5 continents namely, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Korea, Mongolia, Singapore, Taiwan, U.K., the United States and Vietnam. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. It offers a variety of financial services including asset management, wealth management, investment banking and life insurance. Mirae Asset was founded by Hyeon Joo Park in 1997 and introduced the very first mutual funds to Korean retail investors in 1998. Globally the group’s client assets exceed Rs 26.38 lakh crore.
Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
Owned by the Mirae asset financial group, this AMC manages assets of Rs 15,000 crore spread across 41 schemes. The company has shown a consistent growth over the last three years. It is mainly focused on equity funds, thematic funds and fixed income funds.
Features of Mirae Mutual Fund
- It offers innovative products and investment opportunities.
- It provides exposure to the markets of other emerging economies.
- The AMC is backed by Mirae Asset Global, a major financial services company based out of Seoul.
- Its network is growing across associates and branches throughout the country.
- It has a robust customer support.
- It is relatively new company and hence it has good opportunities for growth.
Top Performing Schemes of Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
- Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund: It is a mid cap equity fund with net assets of Rs 5447.63 crore. It has shown 9.74% growth in last 1 year.
- Mirae Asset India Equity Fund: It is a multi cap equity fund with net assets of Rs 7478.51 crore. It has shown 13.39%growth in last 1 year.
- Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund: It is an ELSS fund with net assets of Rs 1001.56 crore. It has shown 15.85% growth in last 1 year.
- Mirae Asset Great Consumer Fund: It is a multi cap equity fund with net assets of Rs 339.57 crore. It has shown 21.63% growth in last 1 year.
- Mirae Asset Cash Management Fund: It is a mid cap equity fund with net assets of Rs 3352.03 crore. It has shown 6.8% growth in last 1 year.
Mirae Asset has created a global network with a specific focus on emerging markets with a long-term perspective. With the help of global financial experience of mutual funds, it is one of the top mutual fund AMCs in the making.