While you enjoy your stay in the luxurious Italian mansion, plan for the things that you can do in order to have the best vacation of your lifetime. If you have no idea about the craziest stuff that you can do, there is nothing to worry about because we have got you covered with our Italian bucket list.
The Italian Bucket List
Here is the list of things that you need to do while in Italy:
- Take A Tour Of Rome In Fiat 500: For people who want to witness the craziness of Italian driving while breathing in the beauty of Rome should take a ride through the city in a candy coloured vintage Fiat 500. Once you get the hang of the car’s retro gearbox, you can whiz through the beautiful Colosseum just like a pro. For better experience, you can also take your guide along with you for the ride so he can show you the main attractions of the city.
- See Cinque Terre But Without Any Crowd: Most of the tourist attractions spots are always crowded with people. But when it comes to the five beautiful villages of Cinque Terre you can take the water route to witness the beauty of these colourful villages without any crowd hindering your tour. You can rent a boat to roam around the water paths and enjoy the stunning beauty of the place.
- Climb A Volcano In Sicily: If you are looking for some adventure in Italy then you should definitely go for the volcanoes in Sicily. You can take a walking tour of the Aeolin Islands in Sicily. This island is the home to three of the main volcanic mountains which include Mount Etna, Stormboli and Vulcano. If you like to play with fire then you can climb all the three volcano mountains and witness the hot lava flowing.
- Learn To Make Pasta In Bologna: Have you ever wished for making your own pasta in the land of pasta which is Italy? Well, you can make your wish come true here in Culinary Institute of Bologna (CIBO). Here you get to learn to roll your own pasta with hands which you can then enjoy with a glass of fine wine.
- Drive the Amalfi Coast: Amalfi coast has a lot of twists and turns but driving through the Amalfi coast road which is suspended between the sea and the mountain can give you the thrill of your life. While you drive through the beautiful roads of Amalfi coast, you can breathe in the beauty of the Mediterranean. You can also witness the beautiful lemon groves along with the secret coves and mountain terraces. In short, it is going to be a heavenly experience for you.
- Get Stunned at Michelangelo: Your visit to Italy is incomplete without paying a visit to the legends of art Michelangelo. The works of Michelangelo can be witnessed at the world famous Sistine Chapel. The entire chapel is engraved with the beautiful art of Michelangelo. Visiting the Sistine Chapel is completely worth your time. You will witness the kind of art that you have never seen before.
- Visit one of the World’s Smallest Countries: San Marino is known as the fifth smallest country in the whole world. The country is known to have its own flag, army and football team. You can visit the peaks of Monte Titano, torture museum and the fine palazzo. The torture museum is famous for its 100 grisly devices that were used to torture the prisoners back in the 16th century.
- Enjoy The Opera In La Scala: If you have never enjoyed the sound of lovely opera then, La Scala should be your destination. For people who have a taste in music then this is a must visit place for them. The opera is truly grand, something which you may have never seen before. If you are planning to pay a visit to this place then you need to book your tickets two months prior to the performance. You see that’s how famous it is.
- Ski the Italian Alps: If you wish to have some fun time with your family then you can go for skiing in the Italian Alps. Along with skiing, you can also enjoy good wine and tasty food and that too at affordable rates. Sounds like a great deal, isn’t?
- Take A Sunbath In Venice Lido: Venice is undoubtedly a lovely place to visit but its beauty known no peaks during the summer time. This is the time when you can soak yourself under the sun rays at Lido di Venezia and have the time of your life.
If you can manage to cover all of this up that are mentioned in the list then, you can at least say that your Italy trip has been a successful one. Apart from these 10 things there are a plenty of other exciting things too that you can do in Italy. All you need to do is explore the country.
Know how to make your trip exciting and worthy, read travel fun facts of my travel blog.