Do you own a vacation rental? Is your guest's list falling out? If this is true, then you need to take a closer look. Maybe you are failing to impress your guests at some point or the other. Cost of stay is not the sole consideration to buy your rental you must clear this.
Guests will come to your vacation rental when you offer them comfort, ambiance along with other amenities. So what are these amenities or ambiance all about? A place with a living area, a comfortable bedroom, and a clean bathroom, is at everyone's home, what are your offering? A house or a memory? That is important!
Now it’s time to update your vacation rentals to attract prospective travelers. Let’s start with interiors or say ambiance.
- The interiors of your faction rental must be different but charmingly beautiful. If your location is amidst nature, inspire the interiors with rustic nature bond interiors.
- If your rental location is near the city, urbanize the interiors with comfort and luxuries to match the living standards.
- And if you want to be noticed and liked, you need a twist from usual, like doing your rental interiors based on a theme. The theme can be inspired by something very famous about the location or a festival that is very popular among the tourist. Travelers always love to admire such interiors that are very classy and comfortable and where they can get to live like the locals.
- Apart from this, lighting is an added benefit. Proper and adequate lighting can do wonders. Lighting adds up to the interiors; it should neither be very dark nor very bright. A balance between that has provision for natural sunlight and electricity is best.
- Furniture is paramount. Don’t leave your vacation rental at the mercy of only basic furniture. Provide adequate furniture like living room furniture with TV unit, study room with study table and a laptop or tablet, wifi, kitchen with stove and necessary utensils, refrigerator, bathroom with all bath fitting apart from power backup, etc.
- Furnishings are another essential things that people overlook while doing the interiors of their vacation rental. Always match your furnishing with the theme of your interiors. You can also contrast the curtains, bed covers, etc. with the wall Paint; wall painting, mirrors, cabinets and closets add more convenience to the place.
So after you have done all these interiors and redesigned the place, you are now ready to promote it. Use your vacation rental website to post the images of your vacation rentals, keep in mind to post both exteriors and interiors. Focus on the view from your location, like if your rental house faces a lake or park then take some of those images as well.
When the prospect travelers view the photos of your pace on your website, they will be more willing to stay as they will now know precisely what they are getting.
So all vacation rentals owners, gear up for some promotion on your website. Charm your guest with what you have to offer and what all they can expect.