If you want to be an entrepreneur in this day and age, you are going to need to have a lot of courage and motivation to overcome many obstacles.
While the barrier of entry for starting a business has become much easier because of the Internet, this does not guarantee your success.
Now more than ever, business owners and managers must develop a set of skills such as focus, discipline, execution, delegation, time management, and self-motivation.
Each day will present a new set of challenges and you will have to find ways to solve many problems. For some, this can be mentally and emotionally draining which is why it is important to remain inspired.
We have come up with a list of inspirational quotes that will help keep you focused when times get tough:
1. Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. – Peter Drucker
2. Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event. – Brian Tracy
3. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. – Elon Musk
4. Successful people begin where failures leave off. Never settle for ‘just getting the job done.’ Excel! —Tom Hopkins
5. Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week for someone else. – Lori Greiner
6. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
7. You may not have connections, or an education, or wealth, but with enough passion and sweat, you can make anything happen. ? Gary Vaynerchuk
8. One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. – Tony Robbins
9. Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down. – Charles F Kettering
10. Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them. - Jack Canfield
11. Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful. – Mark Victor Hansen
12. When your faith is stronger than your fears, you can make your dream happen. – Karen Salmansohn
13. Your personal growth is the only thing that matters. You own and write your story; no one else does. Believe in the unique step up the mountain. ? Brittany Burgunder