If you are planning to buy an Air Conditioner for your home or office, spare a moment and read this article which is quite definitely going to help you out, at least a little bit. Keep reading and find for yourselves if we could be of any help to you.
Also Read: 10 Best Air Conditioners under 30000
1. If you are planning to buy an air conditioner, try to make sure that you foresee the situation and buy the Air Conditioner in winter. The same goes to the case of Heaters (better to buy them in summer). The reason we would suggest this is because, during winter, the price of Air Conditioners tend to go down as they are not in demand anymore. The same works for heaters as well!
2. Strategically choose a position for the Air Conditioner so that all the areas get cooled easily.
3. Choose between split or window AC according to your needs and also depending on the location you have chosen.
4. Compare the Energy efficiencies of the various ACs you have in mind. Nowadays it is quite easy considering these devices come in shops with a star rating that indicates their energy efficiency. Higher the number of stars, higher the efficiency.
5. Look out for Air Conditioners that have features like auto on/off on setting a time, remote control and other features that would make life a lot easier for you.
6. While comparing various models of air conditioners from multiple brands, make sure that you also check out their ratings and read reviews from online sources or other users so that you know what you are getting into and will not have to regret spending the money!
7. It is always advisable to ask the salesman to switch on and show the display piece of the model you are going to buy to make sure the model does not have any issues like noise or low cooling.
8. Installing an Air Conditioner is not an easy task for a layman. If that is the case, make sure that your dealer will send the package to you with the right people who can do the job for you. Also, if planning to buy a window Air Conditioner unit, make sure you take your dimensions to the store and compare it with the model you are planning to buy so that, there will be no issues in the future that would jeopardize the installation of your Air Conditioner!