Many PC users often face some web page errors in their internet browser. The Fix_ERR_SPY_PROTOCOL_ERROR is a common problem which is created due to various connection errors. It is experienced by many PC users from different parts of the world. Solving this kind of error is not daunting only when you learn the best methods to fix it. The following passages help you to know the best way to fix err_spdy_protocol_error chrome. The useful guidelines help you to solve this type of error without facing difficulties.
Initially, you require finding the actual reason of the error in the Google Chrome page. The probabilities of chrome browser errors are because of various types of issues in network security. If the browser of your system is not successfully updated with the new version of Google Chrome’s browser files, then this error is possible to appear when striving to access into your HTTP enabled web page by using an old version of chrome.
Simple solutions to solve the error in Chrome page:
There are various solutions and ways available to fix err_spdy_protocol_error chrome so that you can try the right one to get the fast solution for your problems.
1st solution: Use Flush Sockets
This solution helps you to solve the Google Chrome error by using the Flush Sockets. The following guidelines let you know how to quickly fix the error in Google Chrome browser with flush sockets.
- You can launch the new version mounted Chrome browser on the PC.
- After that, you need to copy this RRL, which is known as chrome: //net-internals/#sockets.
- You can paste the URL on address bar present in a chrome browser
- You can click on “Enter” option using the keyboard
- When you enter into a next web page which appears in the Chrome browser tab, you can go to a narrow button which is pointing completely downwards which lies on a right top edge in your browser
- You can click on them for selecting the options of Flush sockets
In any instant, if this method did not remove this error, you can try the next error solving techniques which are given below.
2nd solution: Reset the chrome browser
- You can visit the Chrome browser page and click on a three dot option, and you will go to settings option
- You can click on settings option
- You can now enter into the next page of settings. Here you will choose “show advance settings.”
- You can click on “Restore settings” to visit the browser default
- Select the reset option which is available on your browser page that will assist you in restarting your error page. It clears up all cookies and temporary data
3rd solution: Using Flushing DNS as well as Renewing IP
- You can go to start button and type as run on the search page as well as files bar
- You can select run icon
- You can type in “cmd” in the run window and click on “enter” button
- After that, you can type all these commands correctly one after another available in a dialogue box of command prompt administrator