Sari is an integral part of a lady’s wardrobe. A sari can suit any occasion, so you do not need to think much about which sari you should wear. The Saris are very comfortable to wear and to carry as well. A lady’s dream is to have the designer saris which are worn by beauties of Bollywood.
Ladies can copy the sleeve designs of the blouse, the blouse neck designs, the length of the blouse and the fabric patterns from Bollywood. These patterns and designs make the trend of the town. Making such blouses are very easy, you just need to follow the upcoming trend in the Bollywood.
Party wear saris
At some point in life, every girl aspires to look and style like a Bollywood queen, here are some saris you can copy and feel like a queen.
- The elegant white - The white, off white, silver colors are all time favorites of Bollywood beauties. The silver white saris give a royal look while other whites give a sober look at the lady. The white saris can be paired with any contrasting color blouse. The white saris are generally not preferred by ladies for any festivals, but when paired with colorful accessories and contrasting blouse, it looks very beautiful for any occasion.
- Sober colors - The Bollywood beauties love sober colors. The sober colors may be gray, green, hues, sober blue etc. The sober colors are not dull, but they give you an elegant look. Earlier the sober colors were considered to be meant for elderly people but now it is the trend of the town. Any lady from 20 years and above would love to wear sober colors.
- The beige love - Beige is a color, which suits to the lady of any age. Beige can be combined with any color and it looks fabulous. The beige sari comes in various fabrics like silk, cotton, georgette, chiffon etc. And it looks pretty with all fabrics. The most important feature is that beige suits any skin tones. So, you need not to worry about how would beige look on you, but you can just go ahead and buy any beige sari.
- Black beauty - Black is another favorite color among the Bollywood beauties. Black is a mystical color. It is said that black makes people look slimmer. So, if you want to look slim, go ahead to buy a black sari. Black looks amazing in any fabric be it silk, chiffon, maheshwari or georgette.
- Floral print - This is one of the most liked patterns among the ladies of B-town. The floral print gives a summer and sober look such that the lady wearing it stands a class apart. The floral prints are very girly and give a lady a youthful grace. Floral prints can be easily purchased from any market of any location.
There are many such sarees favorites of Bollywood beauties which you can easily get in the market. You can design any sari you want. For designing the saris, you can easily search for your favorite look over the internet and make it a part of your own wardrobe.