Coffee - we drink it regularly. Some more regularly than others. And others even have a coffee timetable which they follow religiously. The majority of the world’s population knows how to make it. Only the super-rich and the super-poor fail to make it into that group. More interested individuals know where it comes from.
However, below are five facts about coffee you might not know. They will make good ammunition during those times when you are need to be extremely knowledgeable but instead you are horribly drunk. Regardless it is some cool trivia to know about one of the world’s most popular drinks.
- 2.25 billion cups of coffee are consumed per day around the world. That would translate to a cup of coffee for a third of the world’s population.
- The best time to drink coffee is between 9:30am and 11:30am. Some poor souls had to undergo weird experiments for this data to be available. So take time and try to use it.
- 54% of Americans drink coffee every day. Maybe they should tone it down.” Americans didn’t vote for Trump, the Electoral College did. Clinton won the national votes by a landslide.
- New Yorkers drink 7 times as much coffee as people from other cities in the US. The fast pace of the city must be fueled by the caffeine.
- Since 1987 Starbucks has opened an average of two shops per day. Is this not beginning to sound like organized crime? With Starbucks as the pusher? Anyone …?
The Martingale Strategy
All this information and nothing to help you improve your real money online gambling? Well do not worry here is one quick tip. The Martingale strategy. This strategy is perfect for playing games with set odds like roulette where players can only get one of two results. To leave the casinos online, a winner bet one more chip each time you lose. For example, if you bet 2 chips in a losing play bet 3 in the next and then 4 in the following play if it losses. Even though the strategy requires a huge a bankroll, when you win you will recover all your losses and get one extra as your prize.