Its fading pages wrinkled and disfigured, the aging book cover (his diary), the torn seams that once laced so tightly, so neatly, now appear frail and ancient, moth balls fall from its pleats as the book is opened one last time. In the entrance of the index our eyes wonder deliriously over the pages as if our lives depended on its valuable yet decomposing information, we dare not take our eyes off the pages, for we feared that the words that it contained would simply disappear; vanish like honeycombs of soap powered rings never to be read again. Not in the slightest way would we be able to recall those memorable words of universal unity and respect that its concepts of contractual humanity and understanding that we had come to fan in acquiescence. The thing that we had held so dear to our reason for greatness is now torn asunder, and the wild free spirited mare is broken never to be emancipated again. Wail! Wail! Wail my brethren, what have we done with our freedom, how have we used our sovereignty? In these final hours of liberty the pages of our liberation from despots and governors of tyranny have been destroyed. Within the walls of these last moments there is no comfort that I am able to offer you except to understand that life will go on, because life will survive the winds of change as it has always done, no matter how bleak the circumstances may be. Yet this is a time of mourning and grief as the bricks and mortar is laid to build the tombs and concentration camps in which to imprint the new slaves with microchips, it is a search for anonymous terrorist that may have never existed and traitors of unknown reasons or so they say. Some of us have come to realize that the search for terrorist and the war on terror is just another hoax, and the reason behind this deception is our manufactured fears would allow those in power to implement the policies of the new world order, to break the contract (the constitution) between the people, yielding to the communist manifesto and the enslavement of a entire nation.
How many of you Americans can recite the second Amendment? How many of you have ever read the Constitution or the Bill of Rights? Most of us believe that we live under a democracy while others understood that we once lived under a republic, and few of us today identify that we live under a dictatorship and the pending New World Order. We continue to believe that we are free even though the people today make no decisions. Although we quietly go along, as if we are riding on a roller coaster ride while we witness the end of our constitution and the birth of modern slavery.
Sour times seem to loom all around us; few know the way to deliverance, while wide is the path to condemnation narrow is the road to salvation. Although many tears have seen the branches of my eyes yet have I not found comfort in a women, these words found etched in the corner of the cover of a manâ€™s diary called â€œDiary Of A Tired Black Manâ€ (he kept an old copy of the constitution in the back of his diary)
When I last checked I was a man who couldnâ€™t see the tenderness within my own life, I was unable to ever strike the cords of harmony that called fourth tranquility and human posture, not one time do I recall my actual freedom or the inner resolve that God had intended for every human being, not once. The chill of this life and the knowledge of corruption that surrounds it can leave a bitter taste in the mouth of those who have eaten of the book (Bible), yet the taste of its sweet flavor, to know that this evil existence in time will someday end. This life is one full of indoctrinated lies, deceptions indicative of thousands of yearâ€™s worth of chicanery and the truth is yet to be heard. As I have become more and more enlightened and self aware I canâ€™t stand aside to submit to the deceit that looms over us all, I refuse to allow myself to delude others or dilute the truth just for the comfort of the rich and famous or their life styles that most yearn for, or even cushion the truth for the tenderness of the perspective earlobes who pass me by.
Although I donâ€™t consider myself among the righteous I pray my sins on judgment day will be exonerated. I ask that you forgive me, those upon whom I may have trespassed against as I certainly have forgiven others. And if this forgiveness is genuine then we shall all be free to enjoy the purity and sanctity of absolute love in this world. The support that we will one day afford each other will be as a result of this new found freedom, because we will no longer need the shackles of some governmentâ€™s money system, credit cards, or forms of exchange. There will no longer be a need for military units that scour the earth or rummage around the garbage of global citizens in search of evidence to devour and destroy others, no longer will we have to destroy a country to build a nation, or kill a people to make them free. I write this because it gives me an opportunity to spread the news, the â€œwordâ€ if you will, and shed some righteous facsimile of light on others.
True freedom comes only when real men accept nothing less, when there is no fear which could possibly stand in the way of our freedom then absolute love will demand absolute peace, where war and warmongers will then perish along with fear and death, and the intent of evil men. Those who stand and do nothing are helpers of demons and goblins; they are the gate keepers for tyrants, and the fools who support evil that they otherwise could have prevented.
Should I believe that my life is more important than the love that I have for God or his people, could it be better than the Supreme Beingâ€™sâ€™ loving plan for all of humanity or by the sake of my few short years of desire.
The needs of the many has always out weighted the needs of the few while the few who sacrifice ultimately out weight the love emanating from the many. You see; â€œI have a dreamâ€ that I intend to achieve â€œby any means necessaryâ€, a dream of one day waking up to the sunlit freedom and to the breeze of peace, where war is an unknown word, where race holds no constructive meaning in this world nor the hereafter. To live without disease, and without immorality, and to empty the total sum of our weapons into the burning furnace to be destroyed for the sake of humanity and for the resurrection of happy children.
What is it in my speech that wrecks you so, that vexes your soul and diminishes you to hate and insurrection? Why does my opinion consume you so, lest the message that I bring is in a vessel of truth, and so you flee from it as darkness runs from the light. There can be no justice if it is not administered by the righteous, peace is just a by product of a virtuous society and our society is satiated with upheaval. Today righteous people who speak out for justice are openly condemned while the evil makers, those who make policies, govern and rule.
Confessions of our culture should be about words we generally donâ€™t like to hear, it is words that generally causes apathy in the listener and anger towards the messenger but I donâ€™t fear. Because to know the truth is to understand your relationship to freedom and I can not be free unless we all are free. May we be unshackled from the lies told to our ancestors, lies that continue to divest our world from contentment, lies that have invested in the corruption of knowledge and the elevation of ignorance.
They do what they want, abuse our civil liberties (for the sake of protection), refuse to release information without being held accountable - this administration is the ENRON for the government world. Patterns - The Bush Administration has very discernible patterns of behavior. Intimidate, threaten, coerce, hide, lie to achieve their end goal. With great power, comes great responsibility and great accountability, which this administration has shown neither. They â€œgo it aloneâ€, â€œbring them onâ€, break the rules (Geneva Convention), U.N. unauthorized â€œpreemptiveâ€ approaches defines this administration. Not just against other countries but against our own citizens.
â€œStill, we have not seen such systematic distortion of intelligence, such manipulation of American opinion, since the War in Vietnamâ€ - John Brady Keisling - Career US Diplomat 27-Feb-2003
Here is just a few lies we should be aware ofâ€¦
1. 9/11 was caused by bin laden (later Bush said he was not looking for Osama)
2. Sadaam Hussein has WMDs (Bush said "No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with September the 11th," Bush said. "What the vice president said was that he (Saddam) has been involved with al-Qaida.)
3. The bush administration has proof of Osama Bin Ladenâ€™s guilt (yet refuse to show it to the Afghanistan government so that they would extradite him to America).
4. Muslim hijackers crashed two planes into the world trade center (these men were later found alive).
5. (Excerpt taken from WWW) â€The Bush Hitler Thing SL | Wisconsin - My family was one of Hitler's victims. - So far, I've seen nothing to eliminate the possibility that Bush is on the same course as Hitler. And I've seen far too many analogies to dismiss the possibility. The propaganda. The lies. The rhetoric. The nationalism. The flag waving. The pretext of 'preventive war'. The flaunting of international law and international standards of justice. The disappearances of 'undesirable' aliens. The threats against protesters. The invasion of a non-threatening sovereign nation. The occupation of a hostile country. The promises of prosperity and security. The spying on ordinary citizens. The incitement to spy on one's neighbors - and report them to the government. The arrogant triumphant pride in military conquest. The honoring of soldiers. The tributes to 'fallen warriors. The diversion of money to the military. The demonization of government appointed 'enemies'. The establishment of 'Homeland Security'. The dehumanization of 'foreigners'. The total lack of interest in the victims of government policy. The incarceration of the poor and mentally ill. The growing prosperity from military ventures. The illusion of 'goodness' and primacy. The new einsatzgrupen forces. Assassination teams. Closed extralegal internment camps. The militarization of domestic police. Media blackout of non-approved issues. Blacklisting of protesters - including the no-fly lists and photographing dissenters at rallies. - There isn't much doubt in my mind - anyone who compares the history of Hitler's rise to power and the progression of recent events in the US cannot avoid the parallels. It's incontrovertible. Is Bush another Hitler? Maybe not, but with each incriminating event, the parallel grows -it certainly cannot be dismissed. There's too much evidence already. Just as Hitler used American tactics to plan and execute his reign, it looks as if Karl Rove is reading Hitler's playbook to plan world domination - and that is the stated intent of both. From the Reichstag fire to the landing at Nuremberg to the motto of "Gott Mit Uns" to the unprovoked invasion and occupation of Iraq to the insistence that peace was the ultimate goal, the line is unbroken and unwavering. - It may not be Nazi Germany - it might be a lot worse.â€
Why Bush Must Go (100 Facts)
WORLD - AN EDGE IN MY VOICE
Copyright © 2010 Credo
Diary of a Tired Black Man
Has the history of a slave (a 64 year old black man) become the future of our world?
Copyright © 2010 Credo
About the WriterWant to write articles too? Sign up & become a writer!
3 comments on Diary of a Tired Black Man
Rate This Article
Your vote matters to us