With the revolution of the smartphones, the streaming applications are getting more importance with each passing day. And if you talk about the movies and video streaming applications, ShowBox is one of the best in this genre. This mind-blowing application lets the users to watch HD quality movies for free of cost and comes with a huge collection of recent as well as classic movies and TV series of different genres. Another huge benefit of using ShowBox is it supports Google Chromecast, that means you can directly stream your desired contents on the big screen. So in this article we have discussed about the features of Show Box and described the process of how to download ShowBox for Windows PC.
- ShowBox comes with a huge database of all the recent as well as classic movies and TV series.
- You will get movies or TV shows of different variety and genres.
- All the contents available on the streaming application are of HD quality.
- The movies and videos are of different formats, such as MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, etc.
- Show Box comes with a very easy and user-friendly interface and you can easily search your desired content.
- Subtitles of various languages are available in the application.
- ShowBox supports Google Chromecast.
- You don’t have to pay a single buck to download ShowBox or the contents available in the application.
Steps to Download ShowBox for Windows PC
As ShowBox is mainly developed for the Android based devices you can not directly run the application on a Windows PC. So you need an Android emulator to play Show Box on Windows PC. Android emulator is basically a software which imitates Android on your Windows PC so that you can play any Android-based application without your device actually having Android through the emulator’s online interface. Here we have used the BlueStacks Android emulator as it is the most popular and reliable emulators of all.
Step 1: To start the process, first go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the setup file.
Step 2: After that, when the setup up file completes downloading on your Windows PC, open the BlueStacks.exe file and start installing it by clicking the next button.
Step 3: As soon as you will successfully install BlueStacks on your Windows laptop or desktop, download ShowBox apk file from the internet.
Step 4: Now, go to the directory where you have saved the file, right click on the ShowBox APK file and open it with the BlueStacks Android emulator.
Step 5: Finally the installation process of the ShowBox will start automatically. Wait for a couple of minutes to complete the whole process.
Step 6: Finally when the Cinema Box will get installed on your Windows desktop or laptop, go to the app drawer of BlueStacks and you will find the logo of the streaming application there. Open the application and start enjoying your favourite TV shows and movies for absolutely free of cost.
Before we talk about how to download Movie Box for Windows devices, check out what should be your minimum system requirement to run this streaming application on your Windows PC.
- Windows: XP, 7, 8/8.1, 1o
- 4 GB of RAM and at least 5GB of free storage in C Drive for Android emulator’s files and files of Movie Box to be installed
- 1 GB Graphics Card and that should come up to dated