YouTube has been a source of entertainment for a long time now. Starting from watching your favorite videos to downloading them so that you can watch them later, you can do anything you want. But all this serves to no purpose if your internet connection is too slow as YouTube will take its own sweet time to buffer. Sometimes you will find 2 minutes video taking 20 minutes to buffer this make the experience a bitter one. But most of us compromise with this situation thinking that there is no way out and we can only increase the buffering speed by increasing the internet connection! But that is not the situation as you can also take care of the buffering speed through different process. It is better if you can take some other internet package which will provide you much faster speed, but that means dishing out some more money from the pocket which is not possible for everybody. This world-wide famous site which has more than millions of visitors each day has the ability to bring up all kinds of videos that you want to watch in any language. But what happens when you are trying to watch any video online on YouTube then you will face this buffering problem if you do not have high speed package. If you want to know how to increase YouTube buffering speed, then just read on and at the end you will have your queries answered.
How to Increase YouTube Buffering Speed
If you have some videos that you want to share with the world, then YouTube provides the perfect platform where you can do just that and more. You will also be able to know how many people have seen your videos and if you want to know whether they liked it or not by the comments they will post below. There is also a like button too, so if someone has liked your video then they can just hit the like to let you know about their view. Here we are trying to help all of you who are facing problem with the buffering speed which disturbs you while you are trying to watch some favorite videos of yours. Some videos take time to start as they start buffering from the very beginning and some are more annoying as they give you a glimpse of the video for a while and then start buffering so you have to sit for a while to be able to watch the video. You must have seen some dots going round and round while you are trying to watch something on YouTube that is what is called buffering.
If you want to know how to increase YouTube buffering speed, then here you can follow these three steps –
- You have to visit the YouTube Feather Beta official website
- Now click on the option Join YouTube Feather Beta
- You can now easily search for your videos and watch them
Though the process is simple, but it has certain limitations as here you will not be able to comment or like or dislike the video. You can only view a total of 5 suggested videos in here.
Increase Buffering Speed through a PC
You can increase the speed of your YouTube buffering with the help of your PC only. Here is what you have to do –
- Go to start menu and type Run in the search field
- On the Run window, enter system.ini and press ok
- It will open up a notepad with some codes
- You have to paste the codes mentioned below on the notepad
You will be able to experience the difference yourself.
Increasing Speed-Using Open Dns Server
Though the above mentioned way of increasing the speed of your YouTube Videos has been quite uncomplicated yet if you want to know some other procedure of getting things done then here is another way-
- You have to visit the Control Panel on your computer
- Click on the Network and Internet
- There you will find the Network and sharing center
- There you will have to select the option Change Adapter Settings
- Then go to the local area connection and open the Settings by right clicking on it
- Click two times on the (TCP/IPv4) Internet Protocol Version 4
- Now you have to go to the Use the following DNS server addresses
- Enter Preferred DNS server as 184.108.40.206
- Put Alternate DNS server as 220.127.116.11
Now restart to get everything settled and enjoy increased buffering speed on YouTube