Called as the ‘traveler’s paradise’, Manali is one of the most sought after destination for people who like to spend some time with nature. Not only is the destination full of scenic places but also immersed in the peacefulness that is hard to match. Apart from the humming riverside cafes there are many more places in Manali that are worth exploring this September. Here are some of the things you can do by looking for cheap car rentals as traveling by car gives you ample time to do anything you want.
1. Hampta Pass Trekking: A must for first-time trekkers, the Hampta Pass trek is carefully fit for those hoping to encounter the Himalayan enterprises! The simplest access point for this trek is from Manali at a height of 14,100 ft, not at all like most treks that begin from a remote town. Hampta Pass trekking is engaging generally because of the way that it interfaces the lovely valleys of Kullu and Lahaul. The sensational scenes and regular foliage of the district itself draws trekkers galore, also the plenitude of uncommon Himalayan winged animals and orchids spotted here.
2. Jeep safari from Manali to Leh: Charming the guests with its tempting appeal and advance, Manali turns out to be an unequaled most loved destination in India. Situated on the pictorial Beas River Valley in Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh. With the former time, the characteristic wonders of Manali can be explored with the Manali to Leh jeep safari; it's exciting mountains crests, thick and rich shrubberies, charming atmosphere and different angles has made it a standout amongst the most looked for after destinations in the nation. Then again, Leh in Jammu and Kashmir, is known not a heaven for the enterprise addicts.
3. Miyar Valley Trek: Situated in NW of Lahaul Spiti area of Himachal Pradesh, Miyar Valley Trek stretches out more than 100 kms from Udaipur to awesome Kang la pass. It is otherwise called the Valley of Flowers. Miyar valley is nearly simple to reach by street and there are a lot of untouched things to explore which are still covered up to the outside world. Amid summer developing green peas, potatoes and Barley is primary trade crop out the valley. July and August is the prime time to explore this eminent valley, blooming with high height blossoms, uncommon Blue poppy flower is very popular among all.
4. Darcha padam Shingo La Trek: It is one of the prevalent treks, which prompts the Zanskar Valley. The trek takes one through the numerous Zanskar towns and different religious communities there in. A moderate rising up to the pass and after that a precarious drop to the Tsarap River brings one directly into the heart of the Zanskar. The trail takes after the waterway almost the entire way. We will drive from New Delhi to the lavish and outlandish Kullu Valley crossing the Rohtang Pass to achieve the begin of the trek at Darcha. Towards the western end of the Himalayas a progression of ceaseless mountain edges, including scores of 6000m (20000 foot) tops structures a powerful hindrance between the Indian areas of Lahaul and Ladakh.
5. Exploring Dharamshala: A prominent Himalayan traveler destination is much known to blood pumping sports. Manali likewise offers hot springs, religious places of worship and Tibetan Buddhist sanctuaries. This 10 Day excursion will take one through the most famous destinations of Manali and will likewise allow to run hand to hand with numerous experience sports like Paragliding, Skiing, Zorbing and Trekking. One will invest energy seeing the recorded sanctuaries and reviving through the chilly heaps of Himalayas. This outing will likewise take one to the city brimming with Tibetan society and their religious communities. Alongside the wonderful atmosphere, Dharamshala has substantially more to offer in Sightseeing and enterprise visits.
With so many places to explore in Manali just book Chandigarh to Manali taxi through the cheap car rentals service available online and travel to have an awesome time.