It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market—be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues.
The growing young population of Saudi Arabia and the rising general health consciousness of the country’s entire population, which is especially noticeable among middle-aged consumers, were the main drivers of value growth in bottled water in 2015. The increases being seen in the number of both men’s and women’s gymnasiums and the Saudi government’s aggressive plan to build more parks, walkways and outdoor recreation areas over the review period have provided a means for more consumers,…
The Bottled Water in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2011–2015), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carbonated Bottled Water, Flavoured Bottled Water, Functional Bottled Water, Still Bottled Water.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bottled Water market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Off-trade Sales of Bottled Water by Category: % Volume Growth 2010–2015
3. NBO Company Shares of Off-trade Bottled Water: % Volume 2011–2015
4. NBO Company Shares of Off-trade Bottled Water: % Value 2011–2015
5. Forecast Off-trade Sales of Bottled Water by Category: Volume 2015–2020
6. Forecast Off-trade Sales of Bottled Water by Category: % Value Growth 2015–2020
7. Off-trade vs On-trade Sales of Soft Drinks (as sold) by Channel: % Volume Growth 2010–2015
8. Off-trade vs On-trade Sales of Soft Drinks by Channel: % Value Growth 2010–2015
9. Off-trade vs On-trade Sales of Soft Drinks (as sold) by Category: % Volume 2015
For More Related Reports: Food & Beverages Market Reports on Saudi Arabia