Such type of packing is highly in use by the producers because of its varied advantages. The advantages are laminating packaging is flexible in the sense that it can be used in tune to the requirements of the clients and the product, it keeps the products safe and away from pollution and dirt, it preserves product’s flavor and aura and also maintains the hygiene of the product thus keeping the consumers away from any sort of disease.
Laminating films can keep us away from diseases:
- It protects the product against bacteria: Laminating films acts as an excellent barrier against bacteria, micro organisms and fluids. The film is made from renewable raw materials which is food gradable and has the capacity to protect the product from outside pollutants.
- Prevents pollution: Laminating films prevents pollution and other dirt particles from entering the product. The layer of lamination prevents the dust particles entering the product thus keeping the product 100% hygiene.
- Protects against physical and chemical damage: This type of film protects the product against physical and chemical damage. The lamination acts as a layer that preserves the condition of the product keeping it free from external pollutants.
- Prevents any reaction: Product that is being packed with laminating film has the tendency to prevent and protect the product from any kind of reaction. Sometimes because of bad weather, the product has the tendency to react say milk products get spoiled easily due to bad weather conditions but when packed with laminated film the product gets preserved for a longer period of time.
- Protects against moisture, bad odours: Laminating film protects the product against the moisture, bad odours and other micro organisms. Foods with longer shelf life have different needs and require more sophisticated packing to protect them against air, light, moisture and bacteria. Laminated film protects the food from such attributes and keeps the food fresh for long time.