In the process of striving for perfection, we often believe that doing too much and working too hard helps us in achieving excellence. The truth is that few things work best when we let them flow naturally.
The thought of going on the first date leaves butterflies running around in our belly and we ask for First Date Ideas from our friends to ensure that our date ends well. We plan everything from what we would wear to what gift we would carry to impress our date.
Also, we follow some Dating tips regarding the conversations that we should pick. But sometimes, the tips don’t work well and we end up messing it all up. “Too much” in attire, for example, sometimes become epic failures and spoilers of dates. Here’s a list some of those too much which should be avoided by ladies on a date.
- A dress-too tight: We sure want to look like a diva on our date and we also make sure that our dates go awestruck when he looks at us. But wearing a dress too tight is not at all a wise thing to do. You would be too uncomfortable to sit and have a nice talk.
- A dress-too loose: Wearing a loosely fit t shirt is way too casual for something as special as a date. No doubt you must feel at ease while you’re out on a date. But you should also let your date feel that you’ve dressed up for him by wearing an attire of appropriate fit.
- A neck-too low: Wearing a deep neck is another way of making yourself feel uncomfortable. It’s your first date and you obviously don’t want to grab unnecessary attention. So, wear a neck that’s feminine but not too low.
- A perfume-too much: Some ladies tend to smell like a perfume bottle on their dates. You must know that a little fragrance is far more attractive than loads of perfume choking the breaths. Don’t spray too much.
- A heel-too high: No doubt a good pair of heels makes your legs look slender and toned but too much of heels can play a spoiler. Chances are that your first date would want to go on a walk with you to have a small and romantic chat and if you don’t want to end up hobbling around, avoid heels that are too high.
On the whole, don’t overdo things to make impressions.