We all love to have a tasteful and high-class appeal to our homes and offices and what better than to choose a stone to provide for various surfaces like kitchen tops, worktops, and floors and so on. Nobody misses a good stone surface because the look is unmistakably class apart. But not many a times can one avail a personalized touch with stone surfaces. However Londoners need not bother so much about missing out on a personalized experience because MKW Surfaces in London is one such service provider that will serve your purpose well. They have on offer various brands of stones and make available some truly beautiful designs in worktops.
Caesarstone being one of the original manufacturers of Quartz stone, offer great variety of reliable engineered worktops. Apart from producing quality quartz worktops, Caesarstone also have a stake of 13% in the world’s manufacturing market of engineered surfaces made of quartz. Choosing a Caesarstone quartz worktop, can give following benefits:
- Apart from the opulence, it also offers excellent craftsmanship in terms of being superior quality stone worktops.
- Reasonable prices give you an added advantage of easy attainment of luxury for your workplace, kitchen or home.
- Various textures and colours add to the lure of quartz stone worktops because it increases the number of options to choose from.
Now if we were to take quartz and make it even more reliable and durable, then what we get is Silestone, a mixture of quartz and polymer resin. Some of the best worktops are composed of Silestone, whether kitchen worktops or bathroom worktops. Though it is majorly made up of quartz (about 90%), the little use of polymer allows for a variety of play with colours and textures resulting in multiple options for choice. As a man made material, Silestone worktops have a lot to offer:
- It needs minimum maintenance because it is non-porous and hence most stains wipe off well. A simple cloth to wipe a much as possible throughout the day should keep the problem at bay.
- Silestone worktops in London are one of the toughest countertops materials that rests in various commercial and residential properties.
- A look that can steal thunder with inner lure and sparkle, this stone worktop can make your place ooze out a sense of royalty.
Though it can be a tough choice for the people of London to choose between a Caesarstone quartz worktop and a Silestone worktop, yet both come along with their packed benefits. The choice in this case would depend upon one’s own personal taste and preference. Affordable luxury is everyone’s desire now and both these stones have been rendering a fulfilling user experience to the buyers.