AIIMS MBBS exam is conducted for the admission of candidates in medical courses. This exam is a good opportunity for the candidates those who want to pursue their career in medical courses. The exam will be conducted by the collaboration of all the AIIMS all over the country. There are around 600 seats on which the candidates will be admitted. AIIMS MBBS 2016 will be conducted on 29 May 2016. The candidates those who want to apply for the exam can submit their application accordingly. Since any notification has not yet released by the board therefore we are providing the details based on the previous year notification so that candidates do not have to face any major problems.
Important Dates For AIIMS MBBS 2016
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Examination Date: 29 May 2016.
Except the date of examination, there is no confirm schedule of the other exam related events. Application form for exam is expected to be released in 15 February 2016 and will continue till the 30 March 2016. The admit cards will be available in the 2nd May 2015. Result for AIIMS MBBS 2016 will be declared on 14 June 2016.
NOTE: The dates provided here is on the basis of previous year notification. The details will be updated as soon as any official notification is released by the board.
Eligibility Criteria For Applying In AIIMS MBBS 2016
- To appear in AIIMS MBBS 2016 candidates must be completely eligible as per the conditions given below. In this section we have provided the various details for eligibility criteria so that candidates can first ensure that they are eligible for the exam.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years. The candidates born after 2 January 1999 are ineligible for the exam.
- They must have passed XII class from CBSE or any intermediate sciences from a recognized board. They must have studied chemistry, biology and physics in the qualifying exam.
- XII class applicants can also appear in the exam provided that they are able to provide the result of qualifying exam before the deadline.
- In qualifying exam, general and OBC candidates are required to have scored atleast 60% marks and SC/ST candidates must have scored 50%.
NOTE: If they fail to satisfy even one of the above mentioned conditions then they are ineligible for the exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2016 Application Process
The application form for AIIMS MBBS 2016 will soon be released on the website of AIIMS. Candidates must fill and submit it to register themselves for the exam. They must be careful that the details filled in the form are correct in all aspects otherwise it may get cancelled. Incomplete application forms will also be rejected by the board. There is no other mode to fill the application form except online. Ineligible candidates filling the form will not be able to appear in exam. Moreover their form will be rejected without any prior notification and application fees will not be refunded as well.
Application Fees For AIIMS MBBS 2016
To complete the application process candidates will have to submit the fees as well. Without the fees submission the form will not be considered complete. General category candidates will have to pay 1000/- as application fees whereas SC/ ST category candidates will have to pay 880/- as application fees. The fees mentioned here does not includes the service charges.
Candidates can also check other details related to AIIMS MBBS 2016 by visiting our website or they can visit website of AIIMS as well.